Book, etc.?

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

bizarreblair
Occasional

Book, etc.?

Post by bizarreblair »

You've playfully mentioned from time to time, usually when someone has asked a question that may require some "deeper digging", that you have a lot more material for your book. Obviously, the Rabin book was awesome, but it certainly did not "go deep". And considering the Dr. Demento documentary that is currently in production (along with some other truly exhaustive works on their respective subjects [like the recent Allan Sherman biography]), do you have any firm plans in place (notes, an outline, a diary/journal)? And when would be a time to get something like that together? I assume you would want it to be complete, and Al has always expressed that he would never want to quit. So when would something like that happen?
bermuda
Be jealous.

Re: Book, etc.?

Post by bermuda »

No telling when something like that should/could occur, I have copious notes and lists from which to source a lot of info. But a book is very finite. It has an end, even where the story continues forward. I suppose I'll wait until I quite, or die, so the book will have an accurate ending for all eternity.

But I already have a title:

"E before I? That's weird! The story behind the man behind the drums behind the man behind the accordion."

Bermuda
smbbyz73
Occasional

Re: Book, etc.?

Post by smbbyz73 »

Just LOVE that title!!!!!