List Of Songs

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

bnyklr

List Of Songs

Post by bnyklr »

Hello Bermuda...

I am looking for a list of Weird Al's songs on the internet.

I am trying to complete my collection of his songs :o

I have found this list:

http://www.alsongs.com/index.cfm?view=alsongs

and figured that this would be the best place to ask if it is complete/correct or not.

Thanks In Advance
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

I haven't really looked at that list to verify if it's accurate. I know for sure that NO list online is complete, as I have song titles that noone's ever posted!

best bet for an official list is to check weirdal.com (the Catalogue page) and the FAQ, which includes the songs that appeared on the Basement Tapes.

Bermuda
bnyklr

Post by bnyklr »

Thanks Bermuda :) :) :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:lol: W.A.Y. All the Way :lol:

~~~~~~BnyKlr
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

And although it is not official or authorized, there is a list called The "Weird Al" Yankovic Songography that is maintained by some joker around here...that's currently writing this message. :roll:

If you're trying to find some sort of checklist, then this would probably best suit you. It lists every known released and unreleased song (that is, every known song that can be uncovered by someone not in the band :wink: ), plus every which way each song has been made available. It's big, but in painstakingly meticulous detail.

The next updated version will be e-mailed out in June (PM me if you'd like one, since I don't want to clutter up the board with this), and in the meantime you check out the last version over on Elvis' site (which can be easily found on the Links page at weirdal.com).