AMWA

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

Cat_Barf
Occasional

AMWA

Post by Cat_Barf »

Do you still post there? It seems to me that it is dominated by spam and Stan. And it has really nothing to do with Al. Any thoughts?
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

Of course, I posted there just yesterday in fact (the 25th.)

I have good filters, and never see anything from Stan, and I also have several well-known cross-posters and specific unrelated topic words filtered out. So what I see is mostly Al-related, but I certainly don't respond to everything unless there's a direct question, or unless I can add something to the discussion.

Bermuda
Cat_Barf
Occasional

Post by Cat_Barf »

Well thanks for the answer. I don't usually go there because I have to use Google. And there are no filters. So anything you post is probably covered in crap. My ISP is weird and I haven't made the time to get the group through E-mail. I also get most of the useful information from you, not some wannabe fan.
Signed,

Cat Barf
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

Thanks, but there's a lot of Al discussion that occurs between fans, so the newsgroup and forums like this aren't just places to get information.

But if you need a serious answer, assuming I know it, you can at least rely on what I say as opposed to many of the fans 'guessing'.
Cat_Barf
Occasional

Post by Cat_Barf »

That's what I meant. If I want a specific answer, the fans won't help. I try to get the answers from weirdal.com and you in this forum.
Signed,

Cat Barf