Quick Question about UHF

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

scotman
Occasional

Quick Question about UHF

Post by scotman »

Bermuda,

Regarding the DVD they showed at Alcon......during the part where the movie is playing but it is kinda bring explained by Al & several guests there is the part where Uncle Harvey is in the pool & at the one at Alcon they were talking about a splotch on Harvey's chest & Al actually gets up & points at it. I don't see that in my DVD, is that a different version of the DVD they showed at Alcon or am I just missing that part?

Also, is there supposed to be a booklet inside the UHF case?

Thanks in advance Bermuda!

Scott
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

I don't know about that specific part, but the tape Al showed had some commentary bits that didn't make it to the DVD. And that's just the sort of thing that makes being at Alcon so special!

I also don't know for sure about the booklet. I didn't get one either, if that's any indication. But not every DVD has a booklet: the Fawlty Towers DVDs come to mind as being booklet-less, too.
scotman
Occasional

Post by scotman »

You are the quickest replyer in the west Bermuda, Thanks!

That was a funny part at Alcon, I guess it is neat I got to see it.

As far as the booklet goes, I just started buying DVD's & they all have booklets except for that one. I only have 4, 3 Al ones & The Good the Bad & the Ugly, I know, I know, strange collection.

Have a good Sunday,

Scott