If I may ask...

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

Cat_Barf
Occasional

If I may ask...

Post by Cat_Barf »

What were you doing on the 11th of Sepember when you heard the news?
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

I was at home, watching the news.
Cat_Barf
Occasional

Post by Cat_Barf »

I mean, were you just watching the news as a normal routine or did it happen different?
Signed,

Cat Barf
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

I happened to be up before 6am (PT) and caught it on the news just after the first plane hit.
Cat_Barf
Occasional

Post by Cat_Barf »

So much for starting a normal day. It wasn't until like 9 or 10am(pacific time) before I knew what happened. And then I didn't know what the details were until noon. Remember, the government has us juveniles in schools shut out from everyday life.
Signed,

Cat Barf
Karen
Occasional

Post by Karen »

So much for starting a normal day. It wasn't until like 9 or 10am(pacific time) before I knew what happened. And then I didn't know what the details were until noon. Remember, the government has us juveniles in schools shut out from everyday life.

The school I went to last year broadcast CNN all day that day. The elementary and middle schools, didn't show any news broadcasts, they went on with their normal schedules.

Karen
Cat_Barf
Occasional

Post by Cat_Barf »

The school I went to last year broadcast CNN all day that day. The elementary and middle schools, didn't show any news broadcasts, they went on with their normal schedules.

Karen

I live in a communist school district. The community is conservative and would care about that kind of stuff if they were running things, but we have communists on the school board so they don't let us watch the news. (The word communist is used loosely)
JimWestgirl19

Hey Jon

Post by JimWestgirl19 »

Dear Jon

Hi This is Heather Svoboda.

I am going to tell you what happened to me On September 11.

Well I was going to lunch at Colage. When we got to where we where going to eat lunch all the teachers had tv's on. But I Did Not Know what Had Happened.

When I Got Home form Colage My Grandma Got a Call From her Sister That My Mom Twin Cousin Michael Was In Ny City On Business In Ny City. But When the First Tower went Down Some One Cme in To His Work And Tolled Everone to walk North. Then One Of His Friends Had A Car And Drove My Moms Twin Cousin Back To Rochester Ny Safely.

But The Eary Thing About Sptember 11 Was That There Where No Airplane Leaving the Rochester Airport It was so quiet.

I So Close To The Rochester Airport.

From Heather