Europe tour... ?

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

Ohnhai

Europe tour... ?

Post by Ohnhai »

If we want to get Al over to the UK or the Rest of Europe we need to prove that there are enough people over here who would actually attand a show. ( in know I would ) .

Probably the best thing to do would be to try and get a single show set up somewhere ( I'd prefer england, but that's just 'cause i'm lazy like that)

how many of us are there and how many would travel to england, germany, france... er... belgum blah blah blah if Al was to perform a single show here?

also of those on the forum and would attend said show how many other people do you think you could drag along?

If we want to se him over here we need to make it work.
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Re: Europe tour... ?

Post by WHiZZi »

how many of us are there and how many would travel to england, germany, france...  er...  belgum blah blah blah if Al was to perform a single show here?

Well, I can travel thru europe by car. London is no problem for me. Everything within Europe is fine for me. I will visit every show in Europe if there ever will be a tour!!

also of those on the forum and would attend said show how many other people do you think you could drag along?

I guess none. Maybe my girlfriend would travel with me, but that's it.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

As a college student in America, I'd think I'd have to pass on that one.
Ohnhai

Post by Ohnhai »

well duh!, but why would you need to when the USA has more then enough dates AL ready?
Danpjames
Occasional

Post by Danpjames »

Yeah, im from england and im begging down on my bended knees that al does a europeon tour. I know i would go, and drag my brother along, and maybe 1 or 2 friends. I really really hope Al does tour europe, but im not gonna get my hopes up.
danthefanman
Addicted
Location: Hiding behind one of those 3 Al heads, can you guess which one?

Post by danthefanman »

This is why he probably wont do a Euro tour. Not enough of his U.S. fans (we have Al concerts here why go all the way to the U.K. to see them?) would attend
Dan wuz here
Danpjames
Occasional

Post by Danpjames »

Yeah but the point of touring places outside the US so that other fans can attend the shows. True US fans wouldn't go all the way to europe to see shows, but they wouldn't go all the way to austrailia either would they?
Seva
Obsessed

Post by Seva »

Oh, without any doubt I will buy a ticket and go to England immediately!!! :onfire: And I think my folks from our comedy troupe too. But there's a problem.

There's far more European fans here, even from Russia and Norway (not to mention the Netherlands! :) ), but they don't have enough time to sit by a computer, so all we can do is create a topic where they can "sign" or, if they don't, send them a private message to write in this topic.

And, I still don't understand why you've chosen England, maybe because you're sure Al will come??? If not, I suggest you the live show in Russia. That's the only way to make Al world-famous, remember, we're still the biggest country in the world!!! ;)

Just kidding. England's great. I love UK. Maybe Al could do a musical homage to Monty Python, who knows.

QUOTE Hi Seva, welcome to the forum, great to see European fan, maybe we could get Al for touring through Europe (now, that would be extremely weird!!! :onfire: )

YAHOO!!! You're absolutely RIGHT!!! :onfire:

SEVA.
Rytter

Re: Europe tour... ?

Post by Rytter »

I'am also willing to go anywere in europe just to see a concert with Al
Caroleg
Die-hard Fan

Post by Caroleg »

I've been to London several times, but once more won't hurt.