Australian tour video?

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

Yank27
Obsessed

Australian tour video?

Post by Yank27 »

I just thought of something. Since this is Al's first time preforming outside of the US, I'm wondering if there might be something special planned, like a video. Just a thought. If not a home video, maybe some sort of book? I'm just thinking of the possibilities. :)
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

I personally think this belongs in the International forum, but that's for the MOD's to decide.

Yeah, he might do something. But if he made a video, WHERE would he put it? Cause PH is kinda old, it would have to go on Al-TV, where none of us Aussies could see it (very easily).
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

I personally think this belongs in the International forum, but that's for the MOD's to decide.

Yeah, he might do something. But if he made a video, WHERE would he put it? Cause PH is kinda old, it would have to go on Al-TV, where none of us Aussies could see it (very easily).

Not a music video, but a video about the tour. Maybe just a TV special for that matter, with behind the scenes, live footage of some new songs; something like the There Is No Going Home special. Even if it just aired in Aussie, it would still be cool. You guys would be nice enough to share it with us over in the US, wouldent you?
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

Ahhhhhhh ;)
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

I like that idea since people in America wont see the tour anyway. That would be cool seeing behind the senses.
Pookster
Occasional

Well...

Post by Pookster »

I daresay someone on the PH crew will have at least a video camera with them, or at least they SHOULD!

Either way, Weird Al's on Rove Live tomorrow night, so I'm guessing he'll have touched down and be here in Australia RIGHT NOW! *Dances*

:biggrin:

If I spot any crew-looking people brandishing video cameras at any of his appearances, I'll be sure to report here. *Opens his good eyes*
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

An America without Al? :nervous: Say it ain't so! Hurry back, Al! But have fun. Just hurry back, 'k?
The Sporkman
Addicted

Post by The Sporkman »

The country just feels so naked without an Al in it! (America, that is. Australia seems overdressed now.)
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

The country just feels so naked without an Al in it! (America, that is. Australia seems overdressed now.)

To me, Australia seems more colorfull now. The bright Hawiian shirts of Al's, along with his bright white teeth. :biggrin:
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Sigh... Al and TBITB... hurry back. It's just not the same knowing you don't share my time zone.

I wonder which "grandparents" or friends Bela and Bo are staying with?