Melbourne Hunt

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

alberta1
Obsessed

Post by alberta1 »

CD's if so try JB HI-FI in rundle mall they have quite a few of the older cd's there.

Hope that helps

That's so funny because i was about to make that suggestion. I had a voucher to use there and i thought id see if there was any weird al stuff. I sure a few and then the whole collection. The guy who owns the store is apparently a mad al fan. I cant believe there is another person from adelaide here! Woo hoo!
millie
Regular

Post by millie »

i find it really hard to find al stuff, the only thing i've ever bought apart from his albums was an aus. only single for 15 bucks last year. there are a few used record shops in the CBD and there is a few in camberwell. that's all i can think of, but if you are looking for his albums, jb hi fi is the way to go.
alberta1
Obsessed

Post by alberta1 »

Im beginning to find that too millie. Im not going to bother to look anywhere else except for jb hi fi from now on. At least the owner in rundle mall is a fan so that makes it even better.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

alberta1 @ Aug 7 2004, 08:28 PM wrote: The guy who owns the store is apparently a mad al fan.
You should invite him to join us.
alberta1
Obsessed

Post by alberta1 »

I will if I get to speak to him. I found out by one of the girls who worked there because I was babbling that his stuff was so hard to find and I was surprised to see almost the entire collection under one roof.

Im going to go in there again (of course) so I will do that scottidog if I get to speak to him. :rolleyes: