The Big Non-english Topic

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

running with Dutch windmills
Off The Deep End

Post by running with Dutch windmills »

A été français à l'école de mes langues plus faibles parce que je ne suis jamais arrivé à bout probablement de la structure de la langue romane (français, espagnol, italien). En outre vous parlez trop rapide pour moi pour pouvoir tout comprendre .

French at the school was one of my weaker languages , because I probably never obtained the structure of the Romance language (French, Spanish, Italian). Also the French speak too fast for me to be able to understand it all at that time.

Dutch Frans was op school een van mijn zwakkere talen mede omdat ik waarschijnlijk de Romaanse taalstructuur ( Frans , Spaans , Italiaans ) nooit onder de knie heb gekregen. Bovendien spreken jullie te snel voor mij om alles te kunnen begrijpen.

Mais, marmousette pourtant une bienvenue cordiale souhaité. Si tu tu peux présenter dans pour cela le topic destiné ??

The Big Introduction Topic 2.0 or on French : La Grande Matière 2.0 D'Introduction ( by Babelfish )
Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first.
marmousette
Occasional

Post by marmousette »

:D jigawatt! "oui" it is already good!
lol

jeral, unfortunately for the moment none! it y approximately 2 week that one a my shown video clip and since I conpletement cracked on weird Al yankovic! I already saw:like has surgeon, amish paradise, all the pentuims, star wars ect... for the albums I do not know yet if I will order them on the Net or to find them in in a French shop.
carol your French is not badly!
scottidog it not of probléme! me to very gifted in English!

running with Dutch windmills, one speaks too vite!?lolll it is right?
thanks for the "welcome cordial"

forum/index.php?showtopic=3930 , is to present to me? what to say? age, city, made in the life?

aurélie
Off The Deep End

@marmousette !!

In the Introduction topic 2.0 you just say hello and everything else you wanna say to us.

in this one : Getting to know you...and you...and you you can fill in the answers that are asked. ;) :F

When I tried to follow a conversation , between 2 french speaking people , I was still translating the 1st line where they already were at their 5th. :o
marmousette
Occasional

Post by marmousette »

"When I tried to follow a conversation , between 2 french speaking people , I was still translating the 1st line where they already were at their 5th. "

lollllllll!!
it 's extremely possible!

aurélie.
queen_and_weirdal_fan
Obsessed

Post by queen_and_weirdal_fan »

Je ne peux pas parler français, I mais je prends des Espagnols à l'école. Je devrai simplement la traduire.

:D
I'm simple like this, just as simple can be.
marmousette
Occasional

Post by marmousette »

vous etes professeur?
vous pouvez traduire le français?

you are teacher?
you can translate the french?

aurélie
Off The Deep End

marmousette @ Sep 23 2005, 01:34 PM wrote: vous etes professeur?
vous pouvez traduire le français?

you are teacher?
you can translate the french?

aurélie
Aurelie , he is only 12 and he has Spanish as language not taking Spaniards ( as in the translation and sounds a bit .... )

He probably lives in the South-West corner of the USA , was a Spanish colony way back in Time ( Los Angelos = Los Angeles = the angels )
Kristine
Off The Deep End

Post by Kristine »

was ist los? wie viele leute heir sprechen Deutsch?
Ich will auf deutsch den Al diskuteiren.
http://www.kristinekreations.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NOW CASTING: Perform This Way, A WOWAY Fan Video
marmousette
Occasional

Post by marmousette »

ok, I have not very understood, the translation of your message is strange, () one can speak to him in Spanish, I am better in Spanish when English?

aurélie
queen_and_weirdal_fan
Obsessed

Post by queen_and_weirdal_fan »

Non, je ne l'enseigne pas, je suis dans la 7ème catégorie et je prends les Espagnols....Not en tant qu'électif, bien que, on l'exige pour ma classe....
Translation From French To English wrote: No, I don't teach it, I'm in 7th grade and I take Spanish....Not as an elective, though, it's required for my class....
I'm simple like this, just as simple can be.