Aussie Sol Reports

The forum where non-US fans can discuss Weird Al and his band

Moderator: Moderators

Tronno
Occasional

Post by Tronno »

nah, the GST is included in the $26.99. I don't know why the receipts don't make that more obvious. I laughed when the girl said 27...probably thought I was weird.
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Cool! I'm glad I ordered an Australian copy too. :) I like the that the CD and DVD are two different discs. And it has artwork too, bonus! I'll probably use the Australian CD instead of the US copy. I'm too afraid I'll scratch the DualDisc.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

Elvis @ Sep 30 2006, 12:58 AM wrote: I'll probably use the Australian CD instead of the US copy.  I'm too afraid I'll scratch the DualDisc.
That's kinda been my fear as well this past week, but I'm going to wait for the Canadian release so I can play the DVD in my normal DVD player.
All Things Yankovic
http://www.dohtem.com/al" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Can't breathe like that, can you??"

Make the Rock Hall "Weird" - http://www.rockhallweird.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

Oh yeah, Americans and Canadians (and Japanese) might have trouble playing the DVD because it's in PAL format. Although if your TV is fairly new (past 5 years?) you probably won't have any trouble.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

Is there a website you can order this version or the Canada version from the ships to the US, so Al can get sales from it?

Or do I have to wait from someone to put it on eBay....
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

i think chaos.com.au ship overseas
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath