The COMPLETE List of Music Videos (...I hope!)

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

TheLazenby
Addicted

Re: The COMPLETE List of Music Videos (...I hope!)

Post by TheLazenby »

TMBJon wrote:Also if you're going to count Lasagna and Living In The Fridge, you should probably count Jerry Springer since there is a video of the dialogue interlude. There was going to be a music video of that, but Jerry wouldn't cameo in it, so it got scrapped. Certainly counts more than Couch Potato!
Added "Jerry Springer."

Also, I know he's shown other videos for polkas in concerts - did things like "Polka Power!" ever get a TV airing?
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

I still really wanna see the "King of Suede" video, even though it's supposedly just a slideshow. And I think "Pretty Fly for a Rabbi" is just the performance from WAY Live! with the studio version dubbed in.
TheLazenby
Addicted

Post by TheLazenby »

anthontherun wrote:I still really wanna see the "King of Suede" video, even though it's supposedly just a slideshow. And I think "Pretty Fly for a Rabbi" is just the performance from WAY Live! with the studio version dubbed in.
That wouldn't work - the WAY Live! performance is only one verse of the song.

(And yes.... I'm with you in really wanting to see "King Of Suede", especially if it used photos from the single photo shoot.)
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

My bad--it's just clips from WAY Live! http://www.allthingsyank.com/singles/rabbi.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;