Weird Al Yankovic: Permanent Record

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

I don't even think I've read the booklet more than once. 10 and a half years ago.
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

I do not have Perment Record. Its it still avalable to own or does anyone know where I may get it? I am sure there are some really cool pictures in the booklet and it would be fun to own. I would play it in my car all the time.
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

:unsure:
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

DrDecay @ Mar 10 2005, 02:23 PM wrote: I do not have Perment Record. Its it still avalable to own or does anyone know where I may get it?
I'm pretty sure it's still in print, even though it does seem to be becoming rarer and rarer in stores. I haven't seen, for example, a Best Buy carry it since around the time of RWS.

Amazon of course has it in stock (and with free shipping), but your best bets as far as physical stores go are probably whatever music stores you have at your local malls (FYE, Sam Goody, etc.). And if such a store near you doesn't have it in stock, they should be able to order it for you without any problem.
All Things Yankovic
http://www.dohtem.com/al" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Can't breathe like that, can you??"

Make the Rock Hall "Weird" - http://www.rockhallweird.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I had to order my copy. I believe Sam Goody special ordered it for me.
themariomaniac
Occasional

Post by themariomaniac »

I don't know why I ddin't post this sooner, but I got the cassette version for Christmas. My mom got it for me off of Ebay (of course). It's an awesome collection.
DETROIT2NYC2PARTY2KILL
crypto007
Occasional

Post by crypto007 »

Out of Print! OK a little late but nobody has said it. I REALLY would love owning it. Too bad I can't get it at a fair price.
Destroy Rover Radio!
themariomaniac
Occasional

Post by themariomaniac »

Boy am I glad I got it before it went OOP. Now I just need a version I can listen to anywhere, but I think the cassette version is somewhat cooler.
DETROIT2NYC2PARTY2KILL
the8thark
Occasional

Post by the8thark »

Yeah this is a great collection. But not so hot when you already have all of the non compliation studio albums like I have.
HilaryJean21

Post by HilaryJean21 »

I have "AL in the box" and someone stole my disc 1!!!!!!! ;( :angry: but I absolutely love it, it was worth the money I didnt have at the time to buy it. I love the pictures in the booklet it came with.
I'd flush myself right down the toilet, but I'd just clog up the drain...