Anyone get UHF yet?

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

scotman
Occasional

Anyone get UHF yet?

Post by scotman »

I ordered it in advance & got an e-mail Last Saturday from Amazon saying it had been shipped but I haven't got it yet. Anyone else get theirs?
Justmac
Occasional

Post by Justmac »

I also ordered mine from Amazon. I also got an email last Saturday saying it was shipped but it has not arrived yet. It was shipped via USPS. I would like to know what's taking so long. Don't they know that this is UHF!!!

Debby

:stupid:
Ash
Occasional

Post by Ash »

Yeah I got it from borders on the 5th. They hadnt even shelved it yet.
I slice lemons at weirdnesscentral.net
SusanPW
Occasional

Post by SusanPW »

I also ordered mine from Amazon. I also got an email last Saturday saying it was shipped but it has not arrived yet. It was shipped via USPS. I would like to know what's taking so long. Don't they know that this is UHF!!!

Debby

I'm in the same situation. I was getting ready to mug the UPS guy in case he had it hidden. I wonder what Amazon is up to?

Susan
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Sorry to hear you haven't gotten your copy yet, scotman. I got mine on the 5th. I hope you get yours soon. It is the coolest DVD I've ever seen! You'll love it!

Patti
HeatherE27

Post by HeatherE27 »

Yup, I got mine on Tuesday. I didn't want to wait for them to send it so I didn't do a pre-order. I went into my local Suncoast though and the girl didn't have it!! She said she could order it for me and have it by Monday, I laughed and said I *had* to have it that day! So I went down to the record store and they had it!

:biggrin:

It's *really* good! I'm so glad Al took the time to add all the extra stuff for us hardcore fans!!

Heather
scotman
Occasional

Post by scotman »

Does it come US Mail or UPS?
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

yeah, i got mine on tuesday, but my borders sucks, i called and they said they had plenty so i rode my bike up there, turns out they didnt even have any, i couldve screamed , actually i did. i hate borders! well except for the fact they are the ones who sign my paycheck

Mike
SusanPW
Occasional

Post by SusanPW »

Does it come US Mail or UPS?

Actually, I don't know. I was just assuming UPS. I'll take it any way I can get it at this point.

Susan
Cartunedude
Occasional

Post by Cartunedude »

Yes, I've had my copy all week, and I absolutely LOVE it! It's the greatest DVD I've ever seen in my life... :D

UHF has never looked so good. Al did a very nice job on it! Of course, the whole time I was watching it... I couldn't beleive I was actually sitting there watching my favorite movie on DVD... and the thing that made it even more special was knowing that we, the fans, played an instrumental role in getting it on DVD. That really says something. :)

C-type