Anyone get UHF yet?

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

scotman
Occasional

Post by scotman »

It just came in the US mail, Thanks Everyone!!!
Karen
Occasional

Post by Karen »

I got my copy on the 4th but I haven't seen it yet because my dad's computer keeps on freezing up. :(

But someday my family will invest in a real DVD player. Hopefully soon.

Karen

:stupid:
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

Didn't get it yet.

but I have some other exiting news (for me)

I Just got my credit card and immediatly placed an order at Amazon.com !!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooo happy now. :biggrin:
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I got mine on the 4th. I just needed the feel of buying it. ;) So I went to Best Buy...DVD Comedy...and voila! They were almost gone when I got there!

But I haven't watched it. :(

My comp says I'm missing something to play it and I'm lacking a DVD player.

-CindyBob *technologically impaired*

:stupid:
haroldwaide
Regular

Post by haroldwaide »

I got mine on Tuesday too. I went to the local FYE store dirst thing in the morning and got their last( and only so I'm told...) copy. Actualy, the clerk there had heard me talking about so much over the last month, that he never bothered to put it on the shelf. When I walked in he said "don't bother looking, we only got one. Hang on and I'll get it for you" Nice, huh?

I'm starting to wonder if demand for this DVD is much higher then they anticipated. Not bad for a movie that did so poorly in the box office, huh?

Harold
scotman
Occasional

Post by scotman »

I opened mine to watch it & the disk is blank. It plays & everything but usually there is something on it.

Also, there is a place for a booklet but mine had nothing. Did you all get a booklet with your copy? Thanks,

Scott

P.S. I got it from Amazon.com
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

I'm starting to wonder if demand for this DVD is much higher then they anticipated. Not bad for a movie that did so poorly in the box office, huh?

I've seen it listed anywhere from #15 to #3 on retail web sites' sales charts, so if that's any indication I'd say "UHF" is going to do quite well. :)
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

I opened mine to watch it & the disk is blank. It plays & everything but usually there is something on it.

Do you mean there is no actual art printed on the disc? Don't worry, you're fine. Since the DVD is dual-sided, artwork cannot be printed onto it. It's the same reason why nothing is printed on the backside of a CD.
scotman
Occasional

Post by scotman »

OK, Thanks! But what about a booklet?
haroldwaide
Regular

Post by haroldwaide »

Since Uhf was a budget DVD, I imagine the company was trying to save the extra 27 cents it would have cost to include a booklet.

Harold