#12 - The FAN-tasy AL-bum

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

An Al Christmas AL-bum... <Why didn't I think of that?> We already have a taste of what a Yankovic Christmas could be like. It's fraught with possibilities!
JDTurnbull272
Addicted

Post by JDTurnbull272 »

I am recording my own album as it is, so the best that I could come out with would be "Experience "Weird(Al" Yankovic)
Schleppy the Moon Pigeon
Occasional

Post by Schleppy the Moon Pigeon »

1- Something from another of Al's favorite bands (and my favorite non-humorous band), THE WHO! Maybe "Cheese Block" for "Squeeze Box". Or maybe something from Tommy. Harry Potter parodies (Pinball Wizard) and polkas come to mind.

2- Michael Jackson's "Thriller" becomes "Driller." It would give Al another dentist shot, and an obvious place for a music video.

3- "Eat Bile", a movie to go with the album and Al's new "Tough boy sex symbol" image. (8 mile) The album is the soundtrack.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

QUOTE <Scottidog is hesitant to admit that she just doesn't really like the Beatles.>

GASP!!! :nervous:

As you can tell from my username, I'm a HUGE Beatles fan (anthontherun=Band on the Run). A Beatles tribute album would be great, parody or not.

I'd like to see another Queen parody, hopefully one parodying "Spread Your Wings." But that's up to Al.