Instrumental Tracks/ Karaoke

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Keir
Obsessed

Post by Keir »

Pickle @ Oct 31 2007, 09:18 PM wrote: I'll double check which one it was if I get the chance. I'll have to find it. I'll try to say which I have when I get to it.
Did you ever get a chance to check? Maybe one of these will spark your memory, so you don't have to go looking for it:

Sound Choice
Sweet Georgia Brown
Wishing you a Twisted Christmas and a Twisted New Year!
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

If you have SOL you can get the karaoke tracks for all 12 songs from the DVD side, but I think only the US dualdisc has them.
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
TexMexDad
Occasional

Post by TexMexDad »

Well, there's always Sound Choice or Karaoke Star. Or if you're into doing online karaoke, you could go to SingSnap.com and do a search on Al and you come up w/ a bunch of selections that you can record for us all to hear. Just my $.02...you can keep the change.

Charlie

(edit:)sorry Keir, I didn't see your post...that's just me not paying attention again.
Anything I might have said is just my 2 cents. Feel free to keep the change.
Mr. Rooney
Occasional

Post by Mr. Rooney »

The stuff on SOL isn't really karaoke.... it's only instrumental; there aren't any backing vocals on any of the tracks. If Download had backing vocals I'd be in heaven.
"Lesbian Nazi hookers, abducted by UFOs and forced into weight-loss programs, all this week on Town Talk."