Alfred & The Chipmunks

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

Well, Well, Well @ Jan 11 2008, 01:06 PM wrote: I remember making a mix tape once when I was young, and recording a song from another cassette only to hear what sounded just like the Chipmunks. I thought I was awesome.
An opinion which has yet to change... ;)
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Actually, there's a podcast available, called "Mega-Speed Chipmunks" by Aaron Mace, of songs sped up to sound like the Chipmunks. And there's a whole episode of it dedicated to Al's songs.
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

WAYFan @ Jan 10 2008, 10:55 PM wrote: Just wondering...

If Alvin & The Chipmunks were to redo an Al song (or if they already have, seeing as they're singing all the popular music nowadays), what song would y'all want it to be? Minw ould proabbly be WDTAHTM. I'd love to hear Alvin, Simon, and Theoore busting out those high notes!!

PS: Anyone like the movie?
I'm not sure which Al song I'd like to be done by The Chipmunks. If the people behind the Chipmunks did it, I'd hope they pick a non parody song, like, One More Minute or Dare To Be Stupid.

As for the movie, I thought it was done relatively well. I grew up a fan of them in the '80s when they had that cartoon on.
That's what you get when you let your heart win.
Scarlatti
Addicted

Post by Scarlatti »

I've never been a huge fan of the chipmunks (I was always more of a TMNT chick)
But, I'd love to see them attempt the yoda chant. :P
SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP!!
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

Scarlatti @ Jan 13 2008, 04:40 PM wrote: I've never been a huge fan of the chipmunks (I was always more of a TMNT chick)
But, I'd love to see them attempt the yoda chant. :P
TMNT= :Y

Love them. My jaw dropped about ten years ago when they did a live action show and then crossed over onto Power Rangers. I was a PR fan at the time.

I love the Chipmunks too.

I dunno if the Chipmnunks should do an Al song though. If they do, I'd like it to be the ones I mentioned above.
That's what you get when you let your heart win.
WeirdAlsBestFriend
Obsessed

Post by WeirdAlsBestFriend »

Haha, thanks for posting that like Bruce the Duck! It won't let me download them though <_<
Jeffrey Dahmer rules!
bryce87
Obsessed

Post by bryce87 »

edited
I don't leave home without my pancreas.

Bryce
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I just realized that iMovie has a pitch changer. I'll probably use this to create some Al-chipmunk songs of my own.
And Peggy
Hot Rod

Post by Hot Rod »

I love those little Chipmunks. They're so cute!!! That whole "35th Birthday Party" disc is really great.
weirdalfan1000000
Obsessed

Post by weirdalfan1000000 »

I was bored to death one day and I chipmunkisized all of my favorite Al songs in Audacity. I changed the pitch to 65 or something, and I put the chipmunked ones on my ipod. I really like Melanie chipmuked, especially the line "I jumped out the 16th story window right above you. I might be dead but I still love you..."