"nuthin' But The Polka (2007)"

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

Um, I meant Grom. BS = Big Sexy. You didn't do anything.
taste is only something if it is yours.
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

TheLazenby @ Feb 27 2008, 05:12 AM wrote: Yeah, it'd be nice... but only if we got something new to make it worth buying.
I'd buy it either way, but I'm odd like that. :o

And yeah, I agree with the people who said that an album of unreleased tracks would be nice. Seeing as I've only heard a few, it'd be nice to have in a short collection.
That's what you get when you let your heart win.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Oh, I thought GfB was a song. And personally Id like to see Lestatkatts Ultimate Collection released professionally, pretty much complete.
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
27-77
Die-hard Fan

Post by 27-77 »

Well, as complete as you can get - but Laundry Day isn't on there and it's recorded... Plus all of those early songs there's no lyrics for (probably never recorded) like "hey food", "year of the fat", etc.
sethmartin
Regular

Post by sethmartin »

I think we're getting a bit off topic here, but just to let you know, when I say "demo" songs, I'm not talking about unreleased songs, I'm talking about Al's first versions of his originals. The ones that he made in his house before he took them to the band. Most of you know what I'm talking about.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Oh, you mean the ones he recorded on this:Image?

Yes, I'm bragging.
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

sethmartin @ Mar 2 2008, 02:50 AM wrote: I think we're getting a bit off topic here, but just to let you know, when I say "demo" songs, I'm not talking about unreleased songs, I'm talking about Al's first versions of his originals. The ones that he made in his house before he took them to the band. Most of you know what I'm talking about.
Greetings From Burgeropolis does have a handful of demos on it.
And Peggy
27-77
Die-hard Fan

Post by 27-77 »

Greetings from Burgeropolis? what?
TheLazenby
Addicted

Post by TheLazenby »

The compilation CD of 28 Al demos, including the very first bootleg appearance of "American Slob."

I mean, I wouldn't know how to get it or anything, *ahem*, since it's pretty hard to come by, *ahem*... and I wouldn't know who you should ask... *cough*....
Steve's mixes, lookie!
Lousy Haircut - complete!! http://www.mediafire.com/?xyimjmdjkml
Black Gold vs Santa! http://www.mediafire.com/?zztmgltz2ym
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

TheLazenby @ Mar 2 2008, 03:36 PM wrote: The compilation CD of 28 Al demos, including the very first bootleg appearance of "American Slob."

I mean, I wouldn't know how to get it or anything, *ahem*, since it's pretty hard to come by, *ahem*... and I wouldn't know who you should ask... *cough*....
I have it, but there's no file sharing allowed on WOWAY, so you're out of luck.