Gags you love exclusive to the videos

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Re: Gags you love exclusive to the videos

Post by Yankomaniac »

Bermuda with the blow torch and Steve eating the chicken in the You Don't Love Me Anymore video. Also, the Janitor dippin' the donut in the mop bucket in the Nirvana video, actually everything in that video is insanely funny.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
ferdinand
Occasional

Post by ferdinand »

In the Party in the CIA video, I love how the bird is a real bird, and how he takes the South American dictator's drink. Also, how do you get people to talk by taking out their teeth?
No one in the world ever gets what they want and the truth is we don't know anything.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

We can safely assume that ripping someones teeth out is quite painful.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
ferdinand
Occasional

Post by ferdinand »

Yankomaniac wrote:We can safely assume that ripping someones teeth out is quite painful.
No, we can safely presume that. Don't say assume unless you plan on getting your teeth ripped out.
No one in the world ever gets what they want and the truth is we don't know anything.
Diva
Addicted

Post by Diva »

I would have to say most of the Like A Surgeon gags. I was watching that one about 12 years ago after not having seen it since the mid-1980s. By that time I had aready been through med school. I kept screaming at the video "YOU'RE CONTAMINATING THE FIELD!"

The funniest part of any of the videos was the musical interlude in Jurassic Park. That whole psychedelic Peter-max style of the animation had me laughing so hard it induced an asthma attack. I thought I was going to have to call 911 "can't...breathe...video...too...funny..."

Cheers, Diva
who has her inhaler at the ready when she watches Al's video DVDs now
Traska

Post by Traska »

I have to say that for me, it's the video for Fat. Where they're all running through screaming "HO!" and Al gets handed a hoe and he's like "Hoe..." Gets me every time.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

There are a lot of great ones in the Fat video. The mousetrap is amazing. Why would there be a floating mousetrap at hand level just off screen??
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
joseyklein
Obsessed

Post by joseyklein »

When Al's churning butter in the paradise video, and the woman walks by and Al starts churning even faster... that always gets me.

and pretty much the entire CIA video had me in stitches as well.. I mean, whats a better way to make someone talk then WATERBOARDING!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!! Glub Glub.. LOL!!!!!
...our neighbors septic tank was the closest thing we had..
sandmel27

Post by sandmel27 »

I adore the one in "White and Nerdy" where Al edits Atlantic Records' wikipedia page! Love that brief reference to "Your Pitful"! :lol:
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Iamabrawler
Die-hard Fan

Post by Iamabrawler »

I like in Amish Paradise when the farm shape held by the other Amish people fall and Al is in a very clear, danger-less spot. This is so cartoony.
I also like to see the backward stuff at the end.
"So I went in my garaage, got in my care
And I drived, talking with my blue teeth
My boyfreind told me don't cree
Come to my houss, don't worraye,
we'll talk about this togeedurr."