TMZ

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

DrDecay
Addicted

TMZ

Post by DrDecay »

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/11/02/we ... -good-docs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Are you kidding me? I seriously doubt that Al would even consider plastic surgery. Yes, he looks amazing for his age. Probably because of his clean lifestyle and healthy habbits, like air! Anyway, I thought everyone should see this. Kind of ridiculous.
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Re: TMZ

Post by mellow weasel »

Al favourited TMZ's link to this on his twitter, he must have been amused by it :lol:

Anyone who has at least a general idea about what kind of person he is wouldn't even consider a possibility. Would anyone who considers his looks as such high priority keep that ridiculous mustache for 20 years :lol: (kidding)? I wouldn't be surprised if he sometimes treated himself to a SPA, had a facial mask or something... :D . It's a widely known fact that lifestyle is the major factor for health, and therefore looks. And you could hardly find a celebrity that had more drama-free, steady life.

And if that was a surgery, it would be some sort of masterpiece, looking so natural :lol: .
Last edited by mellow weasel on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Re: TMZ

Post by algonacchick »

That link doesn't take me to the article, it just takes me to the main page. I just responded to the tweet they posted and told them that he definitely has good genes.

Maybe this one will work.
"Weird Al" Yankovic: Good Genes Or Good Docs?
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325