More (already known) VH1 news....

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

almost al!
Die-hard Fan

More (already known) VH1 news....

Post by almost al! »

i was watching the top 20 countdown this morning on vh1 (i fell asleep on the couch watching videos that stunk!), and i woke up to that little sound they play for the Jump Start and then VH1 News. It was AL!!!!

i was surprised to hear them talk about the [now old] em and al squabble.... but it was cool. they also said something about Al "will be releasing his new album..." okay. but im just excited that i actually saw it and it wasnt recorded! but i need to lay up on the Dew and Coffee......

(was this someplace else?)
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Re: More (already known) VH1 news....

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

i was surprised to hear them talk about the [now old] em and al squabble.... but it was cool. they also said something about Al "will be releasing his new album..." okay

Did they also have the news flash about Al getting rid of his glasses and mustache? :huh:

Well, even if they say "will be releasing" it still might get somebody to go buy Poodle Hat (or his other new album, Bad Hair Day :P ) so that's all good.

That item reminds me of the local newspaper whose readers have jokingly given it the motto: "The Newspaper Of Today, With Tomorrow's Date and Yesterday's News!"