The Weird Al Show

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

Well, Amazon sells soda.
taste is only something if it is yours.
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

I love TWAS, I try to watch it like, every day....

We pause it at moments where Al makes some kind of weird look and then my little brothers and I laugh like maniacs.

Our lives are just too darn exciting for us, I guess.

I was on the phone with my friend while watching TWAS, and it was the episode "Bad Influence"... I was waiting for the part where he pulls off his pant leg... :9~ Ha ha... and my brother Arden was like, "He pulled off his pant leg!!" and I turned around... it was really funny, I laughed.
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
TOUCH MY POODLE 27
Addicted

Post by TOUCH MY POODLE 27 »

socby19 @ Feb 15 2008, 09:00 AM wrote: For those of you who actually haven't bought the DVD(s) yet, Amazon has it up as one of the PepsiStuff choices. It costs 90 points, which comes out to codes from 90 bottles, or 45 12-packs or anywhere in between (1 and 2 points, respectively).

http://www.amazon.com/Weird-Al-Show-Com ... V6Q8DF7KYA
ahhhhhh, i need that, NOW!

Harvey, Harvey, Harvey the wonder hamster, he doesn't bite and he doesn't squeal, he just runs around on his hamster wheel.... to be continued
NERD AND GEEK POWER!!!

*~_|/Haley\l_~*

:P
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

I just noticed that "The Weird Al Show" has been released on iTunes.
FredHuggins
Obsessed

Post by FredHuggins »

SWEET! Fred Huggins on IPODS EVERYWHERE!

Why'd they rate it TV-14? It was only TV-Y7 when it aired. The commentaries I can imagine being TV-14, but you can't buy those on iTunes.
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn...that's alright because I like the way it hurts...
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

This is pretty darn awesome! :D
Silence will fall.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Nice! This is great news. But if I want TWAS on my iPod, I'll just rip it from my DVD set.
And Peggy
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

Me too, but some people aren't as technologically savvy to do that.
Besides, this means more money for Al. ;)
Silence will fall.
RyanHippFTW
Off The Deep End

Post by RyanHippFTW »

I think I know why "The Weird Al Show" was not a success. During the '97-'98 TV season, Kids WB was probably the most popular Saturday morning block and they had some of the most popular (and best) cartoons at the time. They had "Animaniacs", "Pinky & The Brain", "Tiny Toon Adventures", and "The New Batman/Superman Adventures", which were very successful during their original runs. Also, there's the fact that their was never one exact time slot for the series and that the show aired at different times in different places. And, of course, CBS did not promote it well. I mean, "Bad Hair Day" was a big success when released and went platinum less than 5 months after its release. The series should have been successful.

I wish the show could've aired on the WB. I mean, if "Animaniacs" and "New Batman/Superman Adventures" were able to pull off that amount of adult content on a children's Saturday morning block, think of what all Al could have done!
Eyeball Chair
Addicted

Post by Eyeball Chair »

GuyWhoIsAnonymous @ Aug 28 2008, 02:52 PM wrote: I think I know why "The Weird Al Show" was not a success. During the '97-'98 TV season, Kids WB was probably the most popular Saturday morning block and they had some of the most popular (and best) cartoons at the time. They had "Animaniacs", "Pinky & The Brain", "Tiny Toon Adventures", and "The New Batman/Superman Adventures", which were very successful during their original runs. Also, there's the fact that their was never one exact time slot for the series and that the show aired at different times in different places. And, of course, CBS did not promote it well. I mean, "Bad Hair Day" was a big success when released and went platinum less than 5 months after its release. The series should have been successful.

I wish the show could've aired on the WB. I mean, if "Animaniacs" and "New Batman/Superman Adventures" were able to pull off that amount of adult content on a children's Saturday morning block, think of what all Al could have done!
well, al never had that much 'adult content', I know that animaniacs did. the only 'adult' thing they did on animaniacs was one episode where dot curses, but you don't hear the voice, then wakko says "yes, my sister just said that." XD
WOWAY's resident ukulele-dijeridoo-jaw harp-accordion-keyboard-theremin playing chair made out of big eyeballs.

Shameless self-promotion:
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com/a ... al-fractal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;