Al On Tom Green Live

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Mariel
Occasional
Location: IL, USA. South of the Mecca of the Albino Squirrels.

Post by Mariel »

(typing while show ends with "Fat" video)
Unfortunately, not much with Al tonight. However, it sounds like Al will be on in the future.

Edit: Wait, a little more is now on. It involves all of them singing/annoucing the fish of the night.

Mariel
Feed Me!
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

I'm glad I got to know what "fish of the night" was. That would've bugged me.

Anyway, that show was crazy. Not a lot of useful information, except for maybe the quick fact about the Segway. I love Tom Green, but that wasn't half as funny as his original MTV show or even the MTV talk show.

And did anyone ever even touch the pizza?
taste is only something if it is yours.
childofthespiral
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by childofthespiral »

I dunno about the pizza, but that apple pie tom's mom made and gave them sure looked good. Now I want an apple pie.

I thought it the first time Al was on was funnier, but that's largely because Tom and Mike whatever-his-last-name-is talked skateboarding during most of it, and I'm not a fan. I didn't really enjoy Tom's show on mtv though, except for the bum-bum song. I'll definitely be tuning in to tomgreen.com more often to see what else he does. The "I'm not THAT big of a tipper" bit was classic. I'm gonna try that next time I order pizza.
mind=blown
Oh, the secrets we keep
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

I didn't really enjoy Tom's show on mtv though, except for the bum-bum song.
I actually prefered "Piggy Hill."
weirdalisthephantomoftheopera
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by weirdalisthephantomoftheopera »

Stupid me! I forgot due to my short 13 year old attention span and because my arm that is in terrible pain that they mentioned the phones didn't work. Al even yelled, "HELLO?!" into one.

I would have to agree with most and say that the first Tom Green/Al interview was a lot better. I'm not into skateboarding plus I can't do it due to the fact that I live in the Hollywood Hills which is all hills. Go figure...

I hope Al goes on again but it would have to be after the tour or at least after the Australia tour and if he does a Europe tour, after that.

Man, I wanted to have that call in. The IM was sent in too late apparently because they didn't say it.

I missed the fish of the night. What was that? My mom made me get off the computer before I could see the end.
"Beneath this pillow is the key to my release...I believe she misinterpreted my intentions entirely."

~Meli
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

At the beginning of the show, they were supposed to pick a fish out of a giant tank (or something) on Tom's porch, and then have it in a bowl on his desk throughout the show. But they apparenlty forgot, and just picked out a fish at the very end and sang a ten-second song about "fish of the day."
weirdalisthephantomoftheopera
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by weirdalisthephantomoftheopera »

Ok...
"Beneath this pillow is the key to my release...I believe she misinterpreted my intentions entirely."

~Meli
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

My Internet went down right before the start of the show last night, so I missed it. From what I'm reading here though, it doesn't sound like I missed much. Is it even really worth watching?
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
Poptronixx
Die-hard Fan

Post by Poptronixx »

Did anyone tape the show? Perhaps put it out here or on Youtube for the rest of us to see?
Danicrzy
Regular

Post by Danicrzy »

Last edited by Danicrzy on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fan Since Discovery in 2003
I was born to experience Weird Al.