Perhaps all these cartoon apearnaces...

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Ratbert197
Obsessed

Perhaps all these cartoon apearnaces...

Post by Ratbert197 »

Will show alot people how great Al is doing a cartoon. Maybe Al will now get more offers for more cartoons. Maybe we'll see:

Spongebob Al

Powerpuff Girls Al

Dexter's Lab Al

Ed, Edd, and Eddy Al

Who knows? Maybe even...Dragon Ball Z Al!?

"I THINK I LOVE THE DRAGON BALLS!!!"
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

Actually, I'm instead kind of hoping that all these cartoon appearances will persuade a cable network out there to consider rerunning a certain overlooked 1997 kids series.

That's right....."Wheel of Fortune 2000."
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Actually, I'm instead kind of hoping that all these cartoon appearances will persuade a cable network out there to consider rerunning a certain overlooked 1997 kids series.

That's right....."Wheel of Fortune 2000."

Yeah, me too.

But do the suits at the networks think so logically? It could be questioned if they think at all, but I digress...
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

But do the suits at the networks think so logically?

[spongebob]Bah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha![/spongebob]

Oh my hernia, that's priceless.....whew!

I'm sorry, what was the question?
catanddogdoctor
Die-hard Fan

Re: Perhaps all these cartoon apearnaces...

Post by catanddogdoctor »

Will show alot people how great Al is doing a cartoon. Maybe Al will now get more offers for more cartoons. Maybe we'll see:

Spongebob Al
Powerpuff Girls Al
Dexter's Lab Al
Ed, Edd, and Eddy Al

Who knows? Maybe even...Dragon Ball Z Al!?

"I THINK I LOVE THE DRAGON BALLS!!!"

How about "Courage the coowardly dog". He can be himself and get stranded at their house............, that would be funny.

Maria :biggrin: :biggrin:
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

Now that I know Al is going to be on The Simpsons (which was my ultimate dream relating to this), I'd also like to see Al on South Park now that he's broken the barrier into mild profanity. And Ren and Stimpy will be coming back with both old and new shows in January, and I'd love to see Al on that too. I know Al is friends with Trey Parker, Matt Stone and John Kricfalusi, so neither of these possibilities are too far fetched.

El
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

REN AND STIMPY IS COMING BACK!? FREAKIN' YAY! Hopefully Nickeldoen will bring back all the other good shows they canceled. Like Rocko's Modern Life and Invader Zim. Johnen Vasquez seems like Al's kinda guy.
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Now that I know Al is going to be on The Simpsons (which was my ultimate dream relating to this), I'd also like to see Al on South Park now that he's broken the barrier into mild profanity. And Ren and Stimpy will be coming back with both old and new shows in January, and I'd love to see Al on that too. I know Al is friends with Trey Parker, Matt Stone and John Kricfalusi, so neither of these possibilities are too far fetched.

El

South Park has MILD profanity? I don't think so. Its a little more than mild mon frere.
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

REN AND STIMPY IS COMING BACK!? FREAKIN' YAY! Hopefully Nickeldoen will bring back all the other good shows they canceled. Like Rocko's Modern Life and Invader Zim.

Well, it's not Nickelodeon that's bringing the show back...it's TNN. Although granted they're the same company, the new episodes that TNN is allowing Spumco to do are a little edgier than what Nickelodeon would have ever allowed them to do. In fact, just for example, TNN will be airing the awesome 1992 episode "Man's Best Friend," which Nickelodeon pulled and never broadcasted because they felt it was too intense for younger viewers.

So, sorry, it doesn't look like Nickelodeon themselves will go back and renew any of their cancelled Nicktoons.
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Aw man.