Being Corey Feldman

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Being Corey Feldman

Post by Elvis »

Once again Al's ahead of his time! I just saw a commercial for one of those "reality shows" called "The Surreal World" and none other than Corey Feldman was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. Sound familiar?

Looks about as interesting as the clip Al showed too. :)

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

QUOTE Looks about as interesting as the clip Al showed too. Have compassion on the newbies, Dave! What clip, where and when? If it was a concert thing, have even more compassion. Those of us who are now fans after having somehow managed to miss an entire 16-month concert tour already feel bad enough. :(
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I haven't seen it, but remember reading about one of Al's "educational films" that encouraged children to brush their teeth and check for cavities every five minutes. I suppose this is what Elvis is referring to...

But then again, I could be wrong. I too missed Al's longest tour and he was close enough I could have invited the boys over for Waffles...

:dontgetit:
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

QUOTE What clip, where and when?

From Al TV #8. Al shows a clip from a film where someone manages to find a portal that leads literally into the head of... no, not John Malkovich, but Corey Feldman.

The clip Al shows has Corey in the bathroom clipping his toenails and flipping through old teen heart throb magazines, etc.

Therefore a show about Corey in the bathroom.... been there, done that.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I love that bit on Al-TV.

Even though I have no idea who Corey Feldman is.

:whatthat:

-CindyBob

:stupid:
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

http://www.hooloovoo.com/feldman/

Now you know. :biggrin:
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Ohhh. No wonder I had no idea who he is. The only thing I've seen with him in it is his voice for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

-CindyBob

CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

QUOTE Ohhh. No wonder I had no idea who he is. The only thing I've seen with him in it is his voice for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

And if you would have watched "I Love the 80s," you would learn all you'd ever need to know about him.

You see, VH1 was trying to educate in addition to laughing at the decade that gave us "Dungeons & Dragons" and "Small Wonder."
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

QUOTE And if you would have watched \"I Love the 80s,\" you would learn all you'd ever need to know about him.  

Actually, I watched that bit from I Love the 80s. Though, I was all excited going, "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I remember them!"

I'm so bad.

I need a better attention span. ;)

-CindyBob

CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

QUOTE Actually, I watched that bit from I Love the 80s. Though, I was all excited going, \"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I remember them!\"

That was probably the only thing I didn't like about the series...the fact that they were classifying some of the television shows under the wrong years.

"Turtles" was one (and as a brother of someone who was immediately hooked on them, I know it was before 1988)..."Perfect Strangers" was another...I'm sure there were one or two others.

I don't know if anyone else picked up on this, but I started laughing during some parts of the 1989 episode. C'mon...."Heathers?" Bobby Brown?? Besides "Batman," it just makes me wonder what else VH1 couldn't get the rights to show.