Billy Barty

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Billy Barty

Post by Elvis »

I listed this under "Al-TV" because it's loosely TV related, and I didn't want it to get lost in the misc. category.

There's some relatively new Billy Barty collectibles out that are Al-related, so I figured I'd share them here for the likes of the compulsive collectors like Bermuda, Greg, and myself. :)

Within Reach: An Inspirational Journey into the Life, Legacy and Influence of Billy Barty by Michael Copeland and Debra Copeland. The author is Billy's nephew, so it should be fairly personal and touching. Al is one of the many celebrity friends that share his thoughts on Billy.

Billy Barty: Think Big. This is the A&E Biography show in which Al was interviewed for. Very touching also, for those who have yet to see it.

Dave
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Re: Billy Barty

Post by scottidog »

Billy Barty: Think Big. This is the A&E Biography show in which Al was interviewed for. Very touching also, for those who have yet to see it.

Dave

I saw the Billy Barty biography, and it was very good. Even if Al hadn't been on it. I also liked that they listed our boy as "Al Yankovic - Comedian" instead of "Weird Al".