Al on CONAN [TBS]

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Re: Al on CONAN [TBS], May 3, 2016

Post by yankochick38 »

I love Andy and Al's bromance so much!! They seem like such good buddies. So both Andy's daughter and Nina are taking accordion lessons!! Conan did seem to enjoy having him there and since it was his first time being interviewed on the show yeah some of the questions are gonna be ones we all know the answers to but that's to be expected really. He was jokin a lot and I liked it! I liked that he stayed for Kate's interview too and had REACTIONS to things she said. :lol: He and Andy seem like such good friends, I love it. I loved seeing Al with Conan aaaa my number one and my nimber three together at last :inlove:
weird_el wrote:Al looks as though he's gained some weight. He wears big loose shirts and his face looks fuller.
I've noticed that too! He's getting a dad bod! Maybe that's why he doesn't want to take off his shirt but honestly Bob Odenkirk has had a dad bod forever and has never been afraid to get naked so it's whatever.
Anyway yeah I think he has.
Very sensible and dark clothes! Very goffik.

I think he found the right balance between silly and normal. Also that like one curl on his face that looks like it used to be bangs or something but it's all floppy now and yeah what?

I'm so happy with this and they were together and aaaaaa
Hope he returns!!
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

weird_el wrote:Al looks as though he's gained some weight. He wears big loose shirts and his face looks fuller.
He's always worn big loose shirts though, hasn't he?

I've been able to see some of it, as much as is available on the team coco website. The Kate Micucci clip keeps freezing though. :/
Love and peace.
yankochick38
Be jealous.

Post by yankochick38 »

Sappho wrote: I've been able to see some of it, as much as is available on the team coco website. The Kate Micucci clip keeps freezing though. :/
They do have the full episode on there! That's how I saw it after I discovered my DVR recorded half an hour of basketball first.
-Alicia
Sappho
Obsessed

Post by Sappho »

Oh cool! Couldn't find it when I looked for some reason. :lol: Sadly, mobile users (and apparently that includes me on the iPad) are ordered to watch through the teamcoco app, which is not available for me. Guess I'll have to fire up the ol' laptop after all. :up:
Love and peace.
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

yankochick38 wrote:They do have the full episode on there!
It doesn't work for me for some reason :annoyed: . It doesn't even bother to say whether it's a location, or lack/presence of addons, or whatever.
Sappho
Obsessed

Post by Sappho »

mellow weasel wrote:
yankochick38 wrote:They do have the full episode on there!
It doesn't work for me for some reason :annoyed: . It doesn't even bother to say whether it's a location, or lack/presence of addons, or whatever.
Yeah I had the same thing happen. It just loads the page and the player and then doesn't play.

Edit: Ok so I've finally managed to find a way to watch it, and it was very enjoyable. It's been a long time since I saw Conan, I'd forgotten how funny he is. I got so engaged by his opening monologue I nearly forgot Al was gonna be on the show. :lol: And despite there being nothing new information wise, it was a fun interview, and he seemed to be getting on with Andy really well, too, which was nice. And his reactions to Kate Micucci were very funny. Plus, Kate herself is just adorable.
Love and peace.
chickadee
Regular

Post by chickadee »

If I read one more comment where people declare that they know for a fact that Al's had plastic surgery or botox, I'll go nuts. :gun:
I don't know why this bugs me but it makes me so mad I just can't keep from replying.
It seems like such a slap in the face to Al who's aging, but nicely.
I don't know, it makes him seems artificial and shallow.
Like the way his wife let her hair go grey, she's no Madonna who has to try to force youthfulness with looks

. Al's youthful in spirit! :accordion:
yankochick38
Be jealous.

Post by yankochick38 »

People can do whatever they want with their own bodies and it should be okay as long ad they are not hurting themselves or others in a long-term ACTUAL kind of hurt way.

Also Conan is beautiful, have I mentioned? I had a dream about him last night, but this is the Weird Al forum so I can't tell you about how he needed me to get lunch for the crew.

Al + Conan + Andy FOREVER
-Alicia
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Re: Al on CONAN [TBS], July 21, 2016

Post by Teh Dingo »

Al just tweeted that he'll be on Conan during Conan's week of shows from San Diego Comic Con.
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
catladyleeann
Regular

Re: Weird Al will be on ABC's new $100,000 Pyramid this summ

Post by catladyleeann »

FYI, Al will be on Conan Thursday night! :party:
Well, this is it. This IS the last minute!