Epic Rap Battles of History Idea

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

AccordionChick
Occasional

Re: Epic Rap Battles of History Idea

Post by AccordionChick »

I'm glad to be reading some of the responses & seeing that people on WoWAY like ERB :) This battle is definitely my favorite mostly because of Al but also because of SCIENCE! (& I thought Michael Jackson VS Elvis Presley was the perfect battle...) After suggesting Al to play Sir Isaac Newton for over a year now & then actually seeing it happen is just a dream come true. Nicepeter & EpicLLOYD are big fans of Al & I'm glad this collab finally happened :) My two biggest fandoms finally come together! Well if anyone has questions on ERB or anything related I'd be glad to answer (I'm a moderator on ERBoH.com) :3
Concerts Attended: 1
September 19th, 2011 - Pikes Peak Center, Colorado Springs, CO

Some people say I'm the one who got Al to be in an Epic Rap Battles of History.
AlejandraDD
Obsessed
Awards: Most Violent Reaction to Someone Losing the Al-Man of the Year Award (The Tomato Awards)

Post by AlejandraDD »

I was totally unprepared for Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and I laughed SO HARD at that part. As for the rest of it, nice skit, but I am not feeling the urge to buy the song or anything.
"Some nerds search Weird Al boards their whole lives and never meet anyone." - uwvark

2019: Fort Wayne, Kettering, Rochester Hills, Cleveland, Pittsburgh
https://www.concertarchives.org/alejand ... l-yankovic

AlFest 2009
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

This was quite a good battle. Al's flow on this is incredible.

In case anyone was wondering, the guy playing Neil Degrasse Tyson was rapper Chali 2na.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
AlejandraDD
Obsessed
Awards: Most Violent Reaction to Someone Losing the Al-Man of the Year Award (The Tomato Awards)

Post by AlejandraDD »

Someone just asked Bill Nye if he's seen this
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2 ... he/ciy1q1s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Some nerds search Weird Al boards their whole lives and never meet anyone." - uwvark

2019: Fort Wayne, Kettering, Rochester Hills, Cleveland, Pittsburgh
https://www.concertarchives.org/alejand ... l-yankovic

AlFest 2009
DJINORMUS

Post by DJINORMUS »

the answer is simple who al should battle but it would be one of his most challenging challenges yet.............the answer is.............HIMSELF!!