H-Al-lywood Squares

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Tim E. Tanga61
Die-hard Fan

Post by Tim E. Tanga61 »

Hi, I'm back. Sorry, I kind of disappeared. I had a big, long day yesterday. Thanks for that chart Scotti. I was going to make something like that, only much less complicated. Sarley, you can be a contestant. Choose X or O. As for questions, I'll go through all the information I have about Al and ask questions. It should work.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

and as a panelist, im supposed to say an answer that i believe to be correct or what?

these questions should be real stumpers to make sure the contestant actually needs to ask a panelist
Tim E. Tanga61
Die-hard Fan

Post by Tim E. Tanga61 »

QUOTE and as a panelist, im supposed to say an answer that i believe to be correct or what?

these questions should be real stumpers to make sure the contestant actually needs to ask a panelist

All of the questions are different. There are true and flase, multiple choice, and just plain trivia. The panelist of the contestants choice will answer the question. Then, the contestant will say if he or she agrees or disagrees. If this goes, well, okay, it will probably be fun.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by TMBJon »

this could be the best poll/game we've had on here or it could fall flat. either way its worth a shot, so lets see how it goes...
Tim E. Tanga61
Die-hard Fan

Post by Tim E. Tanga61 »

If this works, we could try other Al-based game shows as well. Before this, I was thinking of The Weakest Link, but there's the problem of timing, so I came up with this.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

As panelists, are we encouraged to "bluff" like in the real Hollywood Squares?

Also, I second the notion that the questions should be VERY hard, otherwise this game will be too easy.

Jeremy
Tim E. Tanga61
Die-hard Fan

Post by Tim E. Tanga61 »

QUOTE As panelists, are we encouraged to \"bluff\" like in the real Hollywood Squares?  

Also, I second the notion that the questions should be VERY hard, otherwise this game will be too easy.  

Jeremy

Yes, you are encouraged to bluff...but not all the time. As for the difficulty of the questions, I'll do the best I can. Now, if we could just get anothe contestant...
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by TMBJon »

i think we should call this game "HollyWeird Squares". the Al thing is a little too contrived
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

QUOTE i think we should call this game \"HollyWeird Squares\". the Al thing is a little too contrived

I am really insulted by that! (Not really) but there are about three people in the world who will understand why. At least for a few more days.

Sarley is contestant #1... we still need a contestant #2.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by TMBJon »

QUOTE but there are about three people in the world who will understand why. At least for a few more days

what??