The Al Story Game

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

mellow weasel
Obsessed

Re: The Al Story Game

Post by mellow weasel »

And that's when Al woke up. "What a weird dream" - he thought – "why would I even want to get into a cullinary school. I don't even like cooking". As he was contemplating the message his subconscious might be sending, he heard an unusually loud noise outside.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

The loud noise was a nuclear bomb, so it turned out he would be spending Christmas At Ground Zero.
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Capybara
Die-hard Fan

Post by Capybara »

It was the year 2027. She crept into the rotted away remains of a destroyed house. It was tucked away in a town where a nuclear bomb dropped, yet the government never drew any attention to it, and never bothered cleaning it up. She loved exploring all of the debris, finding relics of the long forgotten past. She found a old-fashioned hamster cage, a strange object covered with eyeballs, and a colorful patch of cloth. It was covered in hair and lint. She immediately ran to the nearest hospital, knowing that there would be a cloning machine for her to use. She had never found the actual hair of a person before. She would actually be able to interact with someone from the past! She placed the cloth in the machine and waited until she heard a ding...
Last edited by Capybara on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm afraid the minister has fallen through the Earth's crust.
Annie27
Addicted

Post by Annie27 »

Out stepped a relatively tall man about 37 with long curly brown hair, a mustache, glasses, and he was wearing a Hawaiian shirt. He stood frozen, blinking and looked at her and said...
Concerts: 5/30/15
6/24/16
3/25/18
7/06/19

"I have to assume my enemies are idiots"- Al Yankovic
Devoted Al fan since the very young age of two
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

"You're so hot that you're gonna melt the elastic in my underwear."
Couldn't resist using that.

The woman, shocked in fear, had realised something. This was the superstar "Weird Al" Yankovic. How did he survive all these years without aging? Why did he survive? How did he survive? WHEN?
:nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Capybara
Die-hard Fan

Post by Capybara »

She had heard of this “Weird Al" Yankovic. She remembered going to a museum about ancient entertainment. He apparently made people laugh by changing lyrics of songs. She never imagined she would be face to face with an ancient composer! She was confused by his words, his clothes, and his looks. She had no idea how to respond, all she had to say was,

“Hi".
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Cloning of adults has this peculiarity that it doesn't always get an individual's age right. That's why newly emerged Al looked like he used to look decades before the catastrophe. His mind, on the other hand, was just as it was the moment he heard the noise. He was desperately reaching for his smartphone in his empty 90's style jeans as he gasped in surprise of a sudden change of his environment. But from all the strange things he saw, the most disturbing was a lady (he wasn't really sure, but he took an educated guess) that stood in front of him.
KatrinatheGood
Addicted

Post by KatrinatheGood »

She wore a bright yellow jumpsuit and watch appeared to be a blue tooth in her ear. His near sighted vision made the scene around him blurry. As the lady walked toward him she reach into her pocket and pulled out a vial full of blue liquid. Al was frozen in fear. Not just from the confusion of where he was or how he got there. He feared this woman. She was a good foot short than him and had a very slim frame. She looked easy enough to over power, but who she was and wat e wanted worried him. He could not see her expression due to his blurred vision. He tried to move but he felt so weak.

This lady felt sorry for Al. Se could only imagine what he was feeling and thinking. She walked toward him and pulled out a vial of her homemade energy drink. She wanted to give him some to show her good will and to maybe help clear his mind. She looked terrified though. She reach out er other hand and said...
Wizzerkat
Off The Deep End

Post by Wizzerkat »

"Here. I promise you I am not here to harm you. This is an energy drink to help you get a little stronger and clear your mind."

Al was not sure she was telling the truth, but he knew the term energy drink. He decided to try it even though he had his doubts. From what he recalled in his swiss cheese brain, he had 5 hours before this stuff wore off. Al gingerly took the drink and swallowed...
Is my dude a dweeb?
Capybara
Die-hard Fan

Post by Capybara »

Al was feeling woozy. "Where am I? What happened? Who is this girl and why is she dressed so strangely?", he thought. She grabbed his wrist and began leading him away from the hospital. "I'll take you to your old home, and explain everything to you there", she said. "Oh, and by the way", she added "My name is Nina".