The Al Story Game

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Abbeybunny
Die-hard Fan

Re: The Al Story Game

Post by Abbeybunny »

It turned out that Al would be making a new friend that day. Someone who would help him.
Just your ordinary run-of-the-mill fangirl

6/21/15: First Weird Al concert!
Annie27
Addicted

Post by Annie27 »

"Nina", Al said quietly to himself," Why is that name so familiar?"
Nina took his hand and began to retrace her steps back to the old house. Gradually, he started to remember the neighborhood. When they arrived at the house, he let go of her hand and slowly began walking around in the very old house. He looked under a pile of rubble and found a picture of a man not much older than himself, a beautiful woman, and a young girl. He began to cry once he recognized who they were.
Concerts: 5/30/15
6/24/16
3/25/18
7/06/19

"I have to assume my enemies are idiots"- Al Yankovic
Devoted Al fan since the very young age of two
Capybara
Die-hard Fan

Post by Capybara »

Al's face was glazed with tears. "Where is Suzanne!?", he shouted, panic in his voice. Nina looked at him blankly for a second, but then gave a comforting smile.
I'm afraid the minister has fallen through the Earth's crust.
KatrinatheGood
Addicted

Post by KatrinatheGood »

She didn't think that he would have any knowledge of them, let alone retain any emotional attachment. In appearance this not the parent she knew. She didn't know the short curly hair or the 90s style skinny jeans, but she knew the lie and devotion he had for.

"All is well..." She began.
Annie27
Addicted

Post by Annie27 »

Al took a deep breath to calm himself. He wiped the tears off his face and became very serious. "Ok, so you cloned me, is it possible to clone my wife and daughter?" Al asked as he looked at her face hopefully. Nina sighed, " I-I don't know, we'd have to find some source of DNA." " Well, let's start looking, we have no time to loose," he said quickly and began to walk through the old house in search of something. She was afraid they wouldn't find anything and would have said something, but he was so determined, she remained silent and helped him look.
6/24/16
3/25/18
7/06/19

mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

She didn't feel like breaking the big news on him now, when he's barely starting to get a grasp of reality. One thing at the time. Some meaningless menial job will take off some tension for both of them.
Suddenly Al stopped and he stared at her alarmed and tense... His face looked as if he was pondering existential questions of the life, the universe and everything.

"Hey, do people still do song parodies these days?" he asked.
Capybara
Die-hard Fan

Post by Capybara »

"I suppose." she replied. "The media has kinda fallen apart lately".
Annie27
Addicted

Post by Annie27 »

"Oh, ok well looks like I'll have something to do," ha said and smiled. His face suddenly took on a confused expression. "Wait, you're name is Nina. What is your last name?" Al asked. "They told me it was Krajewski, I think," she said quietly knowing he was starting to figure things out. "Oh my gosh, you're my daughter all grown up," Al said slowly. " How are you alive now, isn't this the future?" he asked. "The same way you came here, I was cloned and then raised by a man and his wife who have died since then," she said sadly remembering them. "Well, we need to find your mom, your real mom," Al said and then went forward and hugged her. " They always say kids grow up too fast, well you grew up really quickly!" Al said and smiled.
6/24/16
3/25/18
7/06/19

mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

But the touching moment was soon over as a terrible creature Al has never seen before crawled out of the rubble :blink:
Capybara
Die-hard Fan

Post by Capybara »

It was bigger than Al's head. The creature oozed with slime and eminated a disgusting odor. Nina knew that one bite from the creature would be fatal. She shouted at Al,

"RUN!''
Last edited by Capybara on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.