Al...sexy?

Place your polls here! And if you know a nice Weird Al game, go play it here!

Moderator: Moderators

Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

I think he has a lot more self esteem. I think that could have something do with him being more attractive :inlove: , or having more woman being attracted to him. Because he got married after he his new look. But then wasnt Victoria Jackson attracted to him on the set of UHF? Because he said he was attracted to her dident he.
Stupidhippie
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Stupidhippie »

I voted personality but there REALLY needs to be an "all of the above excluding money" button. I know why you said you didn't put it up there but if that's why we love him that's why we love him. Of course Money is out of the picture. Money has never mattered. As far as what Al looked like in the 80's everyone changes. Usually for the better. Back in the 80's I was a big ol' geek now I'd have to say I have acheived "rather OKness". Back in the 80's Al was Adorable and Cute. Now he is VERY SEXY!! It is the whole package. Personality is the most important but Al has got it all! The hair, the eyes, the bod, the moves, the voice (runs back to the drool thread)...ok I'm back. As I was saying, he has it all.

Stupidhippie

:stupid:
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

QUOTE Of course Money is out of the picture.  Money has never mattered.

True, SH. In my "relationship" with Al, the money has always gone from me to him anyway. As it should in a good fan/star relationship. :biggrin:

And you make a good point about the whole "package." Perhaps that's why those who don't understand why Al is sexy, don't understand? Because they try to pick out the individual pieces and miss the whole picture.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

QUOTE I think he has a lot more self esteem. I think that could have something do with him being more attractive, or having more woman being attracted to him. Because he got married after he his new look.

Yeah, Suzanne could definitely be described as "more woman" (in a neat little package).

Which comes first, the self-esteem or the attractiveness, is an interesting question.

IIRC, Victoria Jackson said she had a huge crush on Al during the filming of UHF. As is only right and proper between a conscientious actress and her leading man. :D
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

I seem to think that his self esteem came first. Because it seems like after he got his look and became more attractive,he had more convindence. He even said that he prefers his new look. But I don't know if he had a low self esteem its just speculation. Wow I dident know she had crush on him. Dident he say that if she wasent married that he would have asked her.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

QUOTE Wow I dident know she had crush on him. Dident he say that if she wasent married that he would have asked her.

I think they did date when she was "between husbands." I don't know what her marital status was at the time UHF was filmed, but as the happily-married Al Gals on this forum can attest, you can feel all gooey inside about a guy without doing anything about it that would detract from promises already made.

But you gotta wonder whether Victoria flubbed any of the takes on the climactic kiss scene "accidentally on purpose," don't you? :D

"I'm so sorry, Al! Another retake!"
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

I just watched the UHF commentary and she did say that he was a good kisserand that she had crush on him but who wouldent when you get to kiss him. :inlove: But I don't know if she flubbed any scenes I know I would :D . But another reason I think he is attractive is because he doesnt care so much about what other people think. I do wonder how many takes it took though.
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

I want to point out that the money option is a joke! Everyone is telling me how horrible it was for me to put it there, but I think you all thought I was serious. I should put a :P.

-Rich, just Rich
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

QUOTE I want to point out that the money option is a joke! Everyone is telling me how horrible it was for me to put it there, but I think you all thought I was serious. I should put a :P.

-Rich, just Rich

Our affections are pure and cannot be swayed by monetary considerations.

Shorts or scarves, yes, but not money. :lookround: