Celebrity Death Match Video Game

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Just as well. Mama Bear's heart couldn't take seeing clay-Al mangled on a regular basis.
Jigawatt
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Moderator: 2010
Former Multi-Time Best Avatar (Non-Photo): 2003-2009
Best Avatar: 2015

Post by Jigawatt »

QUOTE Just as well.  Mama Bear's heart couldn't take seeing clay-Al mangled on a regular basis.

Well, I did make Al in a wrestling game I made--but Mama Bear need not worry, since Al wrecks anyone that comes near him. :satisfied:

Adrian
Lightning7smith
Occasional

Al

Post by Lightning7smith »

Well,why don't you just always play as Al,or if the computer picks Al let it win.(I would.)
Dr eBay
Die-hard Fan

Post by Dr eBay »

I'm almost positve Al isn't in the Celebrity Deathmatch game, I read in a few places that it'll only feature characters that haven't been on the show. Don't take me wrong, I'm not trying to bring everyone's spirits down,

Tyler McDuff
al fan300
Regular

Post by al fan300 »

Haven`t posted here so i should give my 27 cents...personally if al is on this it will POLKA!!!!!!

Do they have the ability to do 6 ways?Like

al vrs coolio vrs em vrs prince vrs gore vrs someone else who I think is funny like oh I dunno.....J.V?

I bet jave would like that and maybe some guys at roomwithamoose.com

Personally about letting al win I might not...I may be one of his biggest fans but I don`t lay down to a computer that easily.Specially since that isn`t really al just some dome fanart [would you call it that?] with a imitation of his voice.I don`t lay down to pc`s and I won`t truly care cuz I`ll be playing as al every time anyWAY!
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Well, it's out already and he's not in it, alfan300...
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Miss Janine
Obsessed

Post by Miss Janine »

I would have gotten it if he was.
Dr eBay
Die-hard Fan

Post by Dr eBay »

No worries, everyone! There'll be a "Create-A-Character" feature in the Celebrity Death Match game, so we could easily make Al and Coolio or Eminem and fight them against each other!

T McD
http://www.MonstersAndMustaches.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Miss Janine
Obsessed

Post by Miss Janine »

I'm probably gonna pick it up (the GC version). If anybody can figure out the "recipe" for Al, please post it. I want a lean, mean accordion-playing wreckin' machine! Rematch with Gore! Let's reinsert that stick! *OUCH*
al fan300
Regular

Post by al fan300 »

Guys,I would not recommend your money being wasted on this trash [insert "day"].Unlike the create a wrestler in Smackdown "shut your mouth",smackdown here comes the pain",or smackdown just bring it.CAWS [create a wrestler,or in this case celebrity] would be hard...I dunno yet.I heard on gamefaqs.com celebrity createing is not too good.

-NNY