Cheese (For the Next Tribute ALbum)

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

AL look-AL-ike
Occasional

Post by AL look-AL-ike »

I could try playing the accordion parts. I'm not super fast like Al, but if I can hear it, I could figure it out. I've learned a couple of Al's songs that way. I'm a better guitar/bass player, in case you need that on the song too. Let me know.
Heard at Alcon III: "You know, there's an Weird Al look-a-like in Connecticut that looks just like you."
kidcid
Obsessed

Post by kidcid »

QUOTE (AL look-AL-ike @ Dec 11 2003, 07:22 PM) I'm a better guitar/bass player, in case you need that on the song too. Let me know.
[/quote]

Kev plays a wonderful Rhythm / lead guitar...though I've never heard him play Bass. I'm sure he could.
Cid
%
Dr eBay
Die-hard Fan

Post by Dr eBay »

QUOTE (AL look-AL-ike @ Dec 11 2003, 02:22 PM) I could try playing the accordion parts. I'm not super fast like Al,
[/quote]

We could always you the magic of the computer to speed it up, eh?

T McD
http://www.MonstersAndMustaches.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

Dr eBay @ Dec 20 2003, 06:41 PM wrote:
AL look-AL-ike @ Dec 11 2003, 02:22 PM wrote: I could try playing the accordion parts. I'm not super fast like Al,
We could always you the magic of the computer to speed it up, eh?

T McD
I've tried speeding the tempo of my voice and preserving the pitch, but the down side is that it sounds artificial.
"...Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"
ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

I guess this proves you can't go wrong with cheese.

But what kind of cheese is the question.

In fact, is that piece of cheese even real?

A dairy paradox.
"Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that sometimes he has to eat them."-Adlai Stevenson
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Mad Genius @ Dec 20 2003, 08:03 PM wrote:
Dr eBay @ Dec 20 2003, 06:41 PM wrote: We could always you the magic of the computer to speed it up, eh?

T McD
I've tried speeding the tempo of my voice and preserving the pitch, but the down side is that it sounds artificial.
There's a really good program for speeding up or slowing down called AtomixMP3. It'll speed or slow any sound without making it really high and squeaky or low and stretched out. I like it!

Oh and I love the cheese song! I have a wav file of it and it is really good.

P.S. I never realised that The Weird Al Show spelled out TWAS. That's cool too! TWAS the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

Now if that isn't funny, I don't know what is!

I heard Al's song Cheese, it's not bad. I wonder where he came up with such a cute song.

*sings proudly*

Cheese is good,
Cheese is nice,
In a spread
Or by the slice

Cheese for me
Cheese for you!

Rats love Cheese
And hamsters too!

Cheese!
Cheese!
Cheese!
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

What would be really cool is to have each fan record the cheese song in different styles. Like one fan can record the song in a country style, another can record in a pop style, another can record in a punk rock style, another can record in a rap style, etc...

Once you get all of these submissions you can cut and paste them together. One style = one line. It might have to go through the song like 5 or 6 times, though but that would be REALLY COOL!
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dr eBay
Die-hard Fan

Post by Dr eBay »

Excellent idea, iisryan27.

So, if anyone's interested, why don't we give it a try? So, is anyone else interested?

T McD
http://www.MonstersAndMustaches.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

I AM! I could do a folk style version of Cheese with just my acoustic guitar.