Fan Art

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Re: Fan Art

Post by LaikaComeHome »

Thannks everyone for the compliments! ^_^ I hate how people throw MS Paint under the bus, people can draw the most amazing stuff with that program!

I love you drawing Heds! The style reminds me of Shonen Knife's album covers (Jpop band).

And I love your art Stardrop! He looks hot!
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

I tried drawing Zack and Milo being cute boyfriends, but I drew it in a new style and new styles ALWAYS suck. Dang. I'll redraw it in a few months.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

Webkinz38824 wrote:I tried drawing Zack and Milo being cute boyfriends, but I drew it in a new style and new styles ALWAYS suck. Dang. I'll redraw it in a few months.
It's okay. Keep practicing!
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Thanks, buddy chum pal friend!
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

You're welcome!
--
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

stardrop wrote:I still feel much insecure about sharing what I draw, but I hope you do not mind me posting my drawing.
You're good, nothing to be insecure about, continue! Your drawings look effortlessly good, you manage to convey his main features with minimal amount of lines and colouring. I never manage that - my sketches always look like entirely different people than I'm trying to draw and I only get it look decent after lots of shading, erasing and fixing :D
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

http://67.media.tumblr.com/f06f2d81b93d ... 1_1280.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I drew Classic!Al and Modern!Al
--
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Cute!!
Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Fact of the day: I gave up. Also I can't draw. http://prnt.sc/cod4qg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

Stop doubting yourself. Practice and you will become better. When I first started playing guitar I thought I sucked now I'm the 2nd best at my school.