Fan Art

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

Heds
Obsessed

Re: Fan Art

Post by Heds »

Tenerife; day 2

I'm loving it here! I've truly settled in, although Suzanne and Nina are still quite jetlagged. Those Brits have an easy time on it - no timezone change at all! But then again, we did take a connecting flight, LA - London then London - Tenerife, so we are TRULY exhausted after all. That's why I couldn't write anything for day 1! (or even take a picture - had to take a nap that bad!)

We went to one of the black sand beaches today... I think volcanic rock is awesome! Really cool how that's all those beaches are. Walking into the sea may not be a good idea though... Ouch! Remember to take along shoes next time... Stupid Al. We then went for a walk down by the seaside and I took my shirt off - boy is it hot here! (also got a bunch of ladies flirting at me - I just nudged them off.) We then went to a HiperDino, bought some groceries (hip hip hooray for self-catering!) then went home to go and relax by the pool while Nina made new friends. Surely being famous comes with the priority to get your daughter loads of friends?

Anyways, I love Tenerife so much. We went to a Chinese and everybody was very kind in taking in our dietary needs. It's truly brilliant as a fan told me, and I am exhausted after that brilliant day... Better get to bed!

Yours truly,
Al.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

you should get a youtube pause button because yo u need to stop
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Webkinz38824 wrote:you should get a youtube pause button because yo u need to stop
Can't stop drawing. It's become a passion of mine now!
aaaa

//heds

Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

I like the background...?

I mean, it's about as good as my first drawing.

I'll show you when I get home.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Here's a bonus one for tonight since I love you all so much! :hug:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aaaa

//heds

Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Found it: http://prnt.sc/ckr8t8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

First drawing I was proud of

My skills are better, but I still suck at art
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Hey, just wanted to remind everyone I recently began doing art - everything Al-related has went in here!

Planning a thread for all my art from creation of that thread. Very excited!
aaaa

//heds

Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Oh, you just started. That explains it.

Right now, I know it looks amazing to you, but it's not that good. If you draw every day, it'll improve. I've been drawing for little over a year now, there's TONS of improvement to be seen. Times when I scrapped my old art style to replace it with a new one. Your style will be amazing.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Webkinz38824 wrote:Oh, you just started. That explains it.

Right now, I know it looks amazing to you, but it's not that good. If you draw every day, it'll improve. I've been drawing for little over a year now, there's TONS of improvement to be seen. Times when I scrapped my old art style to replace it with a new one. Your style will be amazing.
I've been drawing for many years - I only started digitally recently and I've found I am v e r y good at it. Ever since I was young I would doodle and I still draw today. In fact, my art teacher lets me draw freely in class sometimes and lets my imagination run wild, and I get loads of merits for what I do. I even stay in at break just to continue drawing and doing the work. Honestly; I am one fast running merit machine in art and English and I am very proud.
aaaa

//heds

Webkinz38824
Obsessed

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Oh

I

I hurt your feelings

I

I'm sorry

I'll

I'll just go in the back and feel bad about myself now brb