Fan Art

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

Yankopunk
Addicted

Re: Fan Art

Post by Yankopunk »

I love seeing everyone's artwork. I only wish I could draw, as well. :)
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Why not start now? You've seen my first artwork... Seirously, the necks I drew were LITERALLY LINES WTF WAS WRONG WITH ME

Art improves. I've been doing it for a year now. Don't say 'I can't draw' BECAUSE YOU CAN. Just do it every day, and you'll get better.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Webkinz38824 wrote:Why not start now? You've seen my first artwork... Seirously, the necks I drew were LITERALLY LINES WTF WAS WRONG WITH ME

Art improves. I've been doing it for a year now. Don't say 'I can't draw' BECAUSE YOU CAN. Just do it every day, and you'll get better.
Well, I pretty much can't, sadly. My nerves are messed up due to illness and injury, and so my motor skills have always been quite poor. My handwriting sucks, don't ask me to try and cut anything with scissors, and I can't really do anything that requires great precision (when I built my computer, I had to have someone install the parts, for instance). I'll also have times where I have no feeling in my limbs.
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Oh... I'm so sorry! I didn't know that...

I have dysgraphia, so I can't write either, but...

I'm really sorry, I ruined everying aAAAAAAA I'M SO SORRY
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Yeah, all that horrible stuff I had talked about in The Legend of Yankopunk had a great deal to do with my condition.

Don't be sorry. It's fine. I'm just glad that I can appreciate others' great work, and that there's a nice place here at WOWAY that is fine with someone really messed up like me. :)
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

Hmm, I wonder if it would be possible to sort of "use" your uncoordinatedness to create some interesting abstract works. If you really wanted to create visual art, that might be an interesting (and possibly fun) way.
Love and peace.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

I've considered that. Ultimately, I'm more into other kinds of creating, I guess. Put me in front of or behind a camera, at an edit bay, or on stage, and I'm good. :)

It's just a bit embarrassing to have poor motor skills. It would be nice to have better handwriting (I love writing letters and cards, even if it's a bit weird nowadays given all forms of communication), be able to cut a straight line, etc.
Sappho
Obsessed

Post by Sappho »

That's cool. Create how you want, in the end. :)

And honestly I don't think you need to be ashamed of poor motor skills, there are lots of people who have (supposedly :rolleyes: ) proper motor skills who still have horrible handwriting :lol:
Love and peace.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Nowadays, it's mostly writing. I don't need a cast, crew, or live audience for that.

I've been lucky so far that people can read my handwriting. I get an occasional "WTF?" when I handwrite a note or letter, though. I just think it's more meaningful and personal.
Sappho
Obsessed

Post by Sappho »

Yeah, no one actually writes letters anymore, except for the occasional birthday or Christmas card I guess. That's why, on those rare occasions that I do send fan letters I like to hand write them.
Love and peace.