Big Project In The Works... Meeting AL!

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

mcknzgrover1

Big Project In The Works... Meeting AL!

Post by mcknzgrover1 »

Okay, so tonight i was thinkin back on my expirience at the Al concert with Anna and I got this GREAT idea!
I really want to meet him again and i would love to make a lasting impression.... This idea is still in the works and is gonna require a lot of planning.. :rolleyes:
But, it should be fun, a little adventure to embark on with Anna...... $$$$ being a big issue, hopefully i can work around that! I plan on seeeing him when he has a new tour... I'd post more of my ideas about this but i'm still contemplating on if I'll even be able to pull it off....
I wanna make a documentary, showcasing the next time i meet Al.... and quite possibly "interviewing" him? :think:
Any thoughts about an upcoming tour?
Thoughts about the whole "documentary"?
I WANNA MEET HIM AGAIN! SOON!
Okay so more thoughts.... It would be a "tour-chasing" documentary with Anna and our expirience with the whole shibang! I think it'd be fun, I need a project to keep me busy. Hahah, it's weird but i feel like its something cool to look back on!
Any thoughts??
POLKA POWER!
crazygurl14
Obsessed

Re: Big Project In The Works... Meeting AL!

Post by crazygurl14 »

The documentary sounds like a cool idea but I would imagine it would be really hard to interview him. You probably would need to contact someone in his circle of peeps.
Concerts i have attended:
memorial day 2000
july 27, 2003
august 22,2004
june 27, 2007
May 29, 2011
July 8, 2016
March 26,2018
July 3, 2019
ACTUALLY GOT AUTOGRAPH & HUG
6-27-13
After show autograph 7-3-19
Al-gal since '99
Interrobang
Die-hard Fan

Post by Interrobang »

Yeah, getting cleared for an interview would be hard. If you meet him again, I'm sure asking one or two questions would be perfectly fine, but finding the time to get a full interview would be pretty hard.
Last edited by Interrobang on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We're gonna yodel like it's 1999!

You weasel-faced dog boy!
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

If you had a legitimate reason to interview him, other than that you think it would be cool, you could contact his manager and try to set it up. That info is hardly secret. But keep in mind, to make it worth Al's time, it should benefit him in some way. Such as helping him sell albums. Which, and I'll let out a really big secret here, is THE reason he tours. That and the fact that in music, touring makes money.

If you do figure it out, do some homework, and come up with GOOD questions. Don't do the same old boilerplate stuff. And if you ask him about Coolio, I'll personally ban you from this forum. <_< (Kidding. Mostly.) Seriously, don't waste his time or ours if you do get a chance to interview him.