Board Ranks

Where all the new WOWAYers can learn!

Moderator: Moderators

Muldernscully
Addicted

Board Ranks

Post by Muldernscully »

I thought I remembered there being a thread that listed the board ranks and how many posts are required to reach one. Am I imagining that? I've search a lot of the forum and used the search feature and can't find anything. Help?
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Re: Board Ranks

Post by mellow weasel »

Muldernscully wrote:I thought I remembered there being a thread that listed the board ranks and how many posts are required to reach one. Am I imagining that? I've search a lot of the forum and used the search feature and can't find anything. Help?
Just click on a board you're interested in and it will show you how many posts you need and how many you lack. Haven't you tried that?? :?

You should've came back here during woway nomination process, you would have had a great chances to win in the Best Forum Nuisance category...
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

That's not quite what I was looking for. I was wondering when I would "graduate" from Regular to the next rank. After reading your reply, I went to the members list, sorted it by rank and looked at how many posts everyone had to see at what point the rank changed. It looks like I will become a "die-hard fan" at 350 posts. So, I think I found my answer, although I thought there was a list somewhere on one page that showed all the ranks and posts required. Thanks, anyway.

Wait....are you calling me a nuisance?
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Muldernscully wrote:That's not quite what I was looking for. I was wondering when I would "graduate" from Regular to the next rank. After reading your reply, I went to the members list, sorted it by rank and looked at how many posts everyone had to see at what point the rank changed.
Oh, my English failed me, sorry
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

No problem at all. You've been very helpful as I am becoming reacquainted with the board. English fails everyone at one point or another, I'm afraid.
I did discover what you are referring to. I clicked on the 'Goat, Chicken, Whatever' board and it indicated to me how many posts I needed to view it.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Here you go. It's under head count from when we used to have heads of Al and the band under everyone's avatar.
And Peggy
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Thanks, Patti!
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Post by Muppetboy09 »

TMBJon wrote:Thanks, Patti!
Alright, perfect time to ask. I never understood this, that both Algonacchick and BigSpoon have that as their ranking...can someone explain?
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Both algonacchick and Big Spoon are named Patti in real life, so I guess it just makes sense!
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Patti had it for passing 27,000 posts. I did that recently, apparently. I've been told I can get my own status, I'm just thinking up what I want it to be first.
And Peggy