How Did You Hear About WOWAY?

Where all the new WOWAYers can learn!

Moderator: Moderators

ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

scottidog @ Jan 20 2004, 12:18 PM wrote: I found WOWAY in one of my early WAY Surfing sprees. I'm sure I googled my WAY here.

My first ever post.
At one point, being the bored individual I am, I actually looked for your first post via your profile. :lookround:

Hope you don't find that creepy. But finding a pre-mod Scotti post? I couldn't pass up the opportunity.
"Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that sometimes he has to eat them."-Adlai Stevenson
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Man, that is bored. Well, there are certainly no shortage of pre-mod posts. I believe I was at about 3000 at the time.

In case I haven't mentioned it, I don't have a life... :lookround:
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

I dont exactly remember WHERE on the net I was when I heared of WOWAY, but it had something to do with "what are your suggestions for what special features should be on the UHF DVD". I believe I heared about it in one of the yahoo groups, and it had a link going to the thread.
2018 Tour: Rochester, Minneapolis, Fargo, Clear Lake, and Green Bay...so far...
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

:lol:

I love the way Scotti does a date system...Yeah, my XX birthday came at 3572 posts, and the mailman stopped by for tea while I was typing 7473....

;)

SD, as a newbie...it boggles the mind!

~*Cat*~
alberta1
Obsessed

Post by alberta1 »

Yahoo. I was looking for a an al forum and thought what a good place to look but the king of all search engines. And look what have it thats exactly when i ran into the site of my dreams its name was Woway. :lol:
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Driew_La_27 @ Jan 20 2004, 01:11 AM wrote: I was doing some Weird Al surfing when I saw this forum. FOr about a month or two I just read posts. Then I decided "What the heck, why not sign up!" So I did and the rest is history.
Heh. My weakness is that whenever I see a webpage that requires me to sign up I just do it before I even know what the page is about. :P
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

Do I have to answer this question, because.... I don't recall anymore :blink: :P
Follow me on twitter @ twitter.com/bartdrummer
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

WHiZZi @ Jan 21 2004, 02:29 AM wrote: Do I have to answer this question, because.... I don't recall anymore  :blink: :P
You should run for President :lol:

By the way, when I first came here, I started to lurk, then Poodle Hat Speculation Mania! hit like a day after I found the place, and I just couldn't resist more...despite always lurking for a week or so first.
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
haroldwaide
Regular

Post by haroldwaide »

I was browsing AMWA And cursing trolls when I noticed WHiZZi's post. Didn't have to ask me twice, especialy when there was that Ask Bermuda thing...:)

Harold
GO BILLS!!!
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

weird_el @ Jan 19 2004, 12:01 PM wrote: A couple days after WHiZZi set it up, he posted on AMW-A that he had a new forum.

Here's the original post from Google

I saw that Bermuda was a member/moderator so I signed up right away.
Thanks for posting that El. Is Purple Stain who I think it is?