Messages For Al And Suzanne

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

WEIRDALexis279
Off The Deep End

Post by WEIRDALexis279 »

Al, Suzanne, and Nina,

I send condolences to you. I can't imagine how hard it must be to lose both parents at the same time. Your parents were such nice people. I love having friends come over and watch the Ultimate Video Collection and say "Look! There's Nick and Mary, Al's parents!" or when we would watch Weird Al Yankovic: Live! I would say "That's Nick and Mary introducing Al." You shared your parents with us in many ways that we love them and will miss them so much. You should have seen yesturday when we first heard about this, so many people were praying for your parents. Thank you for sharing the two great people that have brought you in this world. Al, you have filled our lives with so much joy, laughter, and happiness. We love you, and will support you through these hard times

Our thoughts are with the Yankovic's.

-Alexis
WeirdAlFan2013

Post by WeirdAlFan2013 »

Dear Al:

None of us really know what you're going through right now, but rest assured that all of your fans will be here to offer you understanding and compassion. Your loss is felt by us too, and our hearts and prayers are with you. I would like to give my sincerest condolences to yourself, Suzanne and Nina.

Matthew Stephenson
WeirdSolo
Occasional

Post by WeirdSolo »

AL:

I'm really sorry, man. I've never lost a family member so close, so I can't imagine what you going through. I will miss Nick & Mary, they were great people. Again, I'm very sorry for you loss.

I wish you all the best, Al. Take all the time you need to heal.

Jarrod Atkins
How many molecules are in Leonard Nimoy's butt anyway?
WeirdSimpsonFan
Occasional

Post by WeirdSimpsonFan »

Dear Al,

I am so sorry for your loss. Just remember, all of us, your fans, are here for you. You are my hero and role model and I feel as if I have lost a close personal family member. I just want to remeber, we will always be here for you. May you, Suzanne and Nina have a nice year and I hope nothing this horrible will ever happen to you again.

R.I.P.
Nick and Mary Yankovic

Sad Weird Al Fan,
Colin W. Knoph
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Dear Al,
My heart aches for you so much right now. Words cannot express how deeply and truly sorry I am for your loss. Nick and Mary seemed like truly wonderful people, and I can't even begin to imagine the loss that you are feeling. It is truly a terrible tragedy. My prayer for you is that God can be with you during your time of loss. I know he has taken Nick and Mary into his arms, and I hope he can ease your suffering. I also want to tell you to take as much time off as you need. We'll be here waiting for you when you're ready to come back. If you feel you need to take an extended period of time off, we understand. I am praying for you and your family.
My sincerest condolences,
Kevin Gareau(aka Kevbo1987)
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
doggans
Die-hard Fan

Post by doggans »

Al, Suzanne, and Nina,

I've been to several forums today, and all of them have had a thread on this terrible news. In each one, I posted the same thing: Al, your parents will be missed. They loved you dearly, they were loved by you dearly, but they were also loved by your fans dearly. With your giving them cameos in videos, shows, and specials, we felt like we knew them; like we were part of the family. Your parents will never be forgotten. God bless you and your family, and remember, they are now with Him.
"Wow, another triple negative!"
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Al, just stick with it. Don't lose out on what's important, don't lose the spark in your heart and the humor in your life. Be strong for Nina and don't throw yourself away in pity but use this time to strenghten yourself. Don't forget about what's really important in life. You're in our prayers.
austom1

Post by austom1 »

May God be with you and your family during this time.
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

When I woke up this morning to check if I received PMs from fellow WOWAY members, I was shocked when I received the tragic news...

Al,

Words cannot discribe how sad this is. You have brought us so much joy and laughter through your albums, concerts, TV specials and even your movie. I know that this is hard, but I too lost someone that I truely cared for. I send you my deepest sympathies and condolences on this untimely tragic loss.

Your loyal admiring fan,

Mad Genius
"...Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

Dear Al, Suzanne and Nina

Please get better soon. I know this is going to be a really tough time ahead, but you can get through it. We all know that they've gone to a better place, and they're watching you right now. They're proud of you Al, and we know you're proud of them. Remember, they died quickly and painlessly, and they left this world together.

RIP - Nick and Mary Yankovic.

Your Loyal Fan,
Mewrio
;(