Generic Al Blather 2.0

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

Well I guess we can discuss Al's bladder. But I draw the line at his colon. Ok. :P
Al team # 2836
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

Driew_La_27 @ May 19 2004, 07:57 PM wrote: In this forum discuss anything that deals with Al.  Here you'll talk about random things about Al; that don't necessarily need it's own topic.
And, just in case this wasn't clear to any newbies, that does not mean this is an "off-topic" thread.

There's a certain special thing you can do if you want that stuff to happen.
All Things Yankovic
http://www.dohtem.com/al" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Can't breathe like that, can you??"

Make the Rock Hall "Weird" - http://www.rockhallweird.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
running with Dutch windmills
Off The Deep End

Post by running with Dutch windmills »

I only noticed that by going through my own posts , noticing that some of them had no topic-name anymore. :lookaround:

On the bladder thing : I think Al has only problems when he drinks too much on a party and forgets he has to go to the bathroom once in a while , to empty it. :lol:
Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Wow is that TMI speculation!
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

iisryan27 @ May 20 2004, 01:45 AM wrote: :lol: Off topic.

I guess we could talk about Al's bladder to make it on topic...So has Al ever had any bladder problems?
Far as I know, he only had bladder problems during the Traffic Jam song. But then anybody would in similar circumstances.
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Manda @ May 20 2004, 01:50 AM wrote: Well I guess we can discuss Al's bladder. But I draw the line at his colon. Ok. :P
Okay, we'll just skip those parts when we discuss Complicated Song. And Albuquerque. And Your Horoscope For Today. And, presumably, Traffic Jam and Everything You Know Is Wrong. :P
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
autrefois
Die-hard Fan

Post by autrefois »

So is THIS the topic about Greasy Al Lather?! Finally, I get to ask the question I've had on my mind the past 27 years!

Obviously, Al "don't need no soap on a rope", but just how often does Al lather and what type of soap does he use—hypoALlergenic?

And, in a completely related question: Can you get kicked off the forum for making bad puns?

Thank you.
WeirdSimpsonFan
Occasional

Post by WeirdSimpsonFan »

AlsGal27 @ May 19 2004, 06:42 PM wrote: Oh yes dear! Bob (the one uncle, I assume) ask Billy any question about Weird Al YankoVICH and he'll answer it!" (Yes, YankoVICH... <_< )
I HATE IT WHEN HEY SAY YANKOVICH! :x: CAN ANYONE READ THE NAME ON HIS CDS?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- :killed: :offtopic: Wait, not it isn't. -HHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That kid sounds like a smart- :censored: . I know there once was the really fat kid I knew who said he knew every thing about the Simpsons. I'd ask him,

"How many seasons has there been?"
"18"
"Has Weird Al ever been on the show and who did he play?"
"He's been on 8 times and played Sideshow Bob"

X*

I won't even go into the South Park and Al thing.

Oh, also, I was watching VH1's 40 Most Awesomely Bad Songs...Ever and number 11 was Rico Suave. This one woman said the following" Weird Al doesn't even need to make a parody of Rico Suave because the original is already its own parody"

:lol: !

Taco Grande

MOD EDIT: Too many smilies
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Rico Suave was #11. I already posted about that in the Taco Grande topic.

WSF, too many smileys! AHHHHHHHH!

I also hate when people misspell/mispronounce Al's name. Grrrr!

Home Slice
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
weirdallie27
Off The Deep End

Post by weirdallie27 »

running with Dutch windmills @ May 20 2004, 01:43 AM wrote: On the bladder thing : I think Al has only problems when he drinks too much on a party and forgets he has to go to the bathroom once in a while , to empty it. :lol:
Nah, when he drinks too much at a party he feels like throwin' up.

~Allison
Alfie
09/13/96 - 07/11/08
Rest well, my sweet prince