Survivor 4 Game Play

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dr_Dad
Obsessed

Post by Dr_Dad »

gtrmu @ Oct 28 2004, 06:28 PM wrote: anth, why don't you use that picture that dr. dad posted somewhere? you know which one i'm talking about
He means this one:

and the link for it is here:

http://www.geocities.com/docprobstcp/ChitChat.JPG
Bee bomp a chonk a donk bim bang boo !!
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

<BobProbst> Fintron...iisryan27...congratulations on being the final two and welcome to your final Tribal Council.
* iisryan eats a burrito
<BobProbst> Unlike the past TCs, you won't be casting any votes tonight...it's all in the hands of the jury.
<BobProbst> Since not many jury members showed up (:rolleyes: ) some unbiased observers will be asking questions that could help the jury members decide on who will get their vote.
<gtrmu> but, since i did show up, i will ask my question
<BobProbst> gtrmu, you're up first.
<gtrmu> ok, first a comment to both of you, congrats on making it this far
<iisryan> Thank you
<Fintron> Thanks
<gtrmu> now, i'm stealing this question from cindybob because she asked this at the final tribal council at survivor 3
<gtrmu> and this is for both of you
<gtrmu> why do you think the other person should win?
* BTD falls asleep
<BobProbst> iisryan, Fintron, you guys there?
* gtrmu kicks fintron and ryan in the @$$
* BTD thought he heard something.
<DarthProbst> !?
<BTD> Oh, it was anth
<iisryan> Fintron, although not many people know him, is an amazing person. He is very easy to talk to and is very nice (and has already donated money to WOWAY! Go Fintron cheesy). He is newer to teh forum than I am but he has played through the game very honestly and faithfully and deserves this prize also. Still, VOTE FOR ME!
<iisryan> Rrg, it takes a long time to type these answers, stop :censored:ing us
<BobProbst> gtrmu, satisfied with that answer?
<gtrmu> well i want to hear fintron's answer
<Fintron> Because he is nice and played hard and showed up for most of the challenges, and has played honestly
<Fintron> Sorry my computer froze for a second
<iisryan> No problem
<gtrmu> it's ok
<gtrmu> ok yes i am happy
<BTD> Can I go next?
<iisryan> You get another question, right, anth?
<BobProbst> yes, but I'll let BTD go first
<iisryan> ok
*** BTD is now known as Fakeccs
<iisryan> lol
<Fakeccs> I have two different questions. ONe for each of you.
<Fakeccs> First Ryan
<iisryan> Ok
<Fakeccs> Ryan, how can you justify wanting people to vote for you when you've already had a chance to play this game and lost the first time around? Why should you win over Fintron, when he got to the final two on his FIRST try?
<Fakeccs> While we're waiting, here's Fintron's question: Fintron, put the jury members in order from MOST deserving of winning the game to LEAST deserving.
<gtrmu> ummm, anth, i'm already know who i'm voting for, so can i leave and send my vote to you?
<BobProbst> ok
<iisryan> The first time I played, I was a newbie here and was still figuring things out. I wasn't really serious about playing like I am now. I showed up for few of the challenges (if any) and really didn't contribute my fair share to the Hamsters. This season, I have showed up to all of the challenges (I think) and done my part in the game including creating a way for the Hibachi Dealers to communicate and providing a lot of the answers and idea
* Fakeccs falls asleep again
* iisryan eats a burrito
<iisryan> Vote for me
<gtrmu> nah, i changed my mind, i'll stay
<iisryan> Sweet cool
<gtrmu> but i am going to send my vote to anth right now
<BobProbst> Reminder for Fintron: the jury members are gtrmu, PManplus65, i_love_yankovic, Alberta_27, WEIRDAlexis279, Dr_eBay, and ccs
<gtrmu> ok my vote is in
*** mewrio [[email protected]] has joined #weirdal
<Fintron> gtrmu, ccsyaoran, WeirdAlexis279, PManplus65, I_love_Yankovic, Alberta 27, and Dr_eBay
<mewrio> Hello, Americans!
<kaffy> hi mew
<gtrmu> thank you fintron
<DarthProbst> hey mewrio
<mewrio> Is this Survivor?
<gtrmu> thank you fintron
<BobProbst> yes
<gtrmu> whoops, sry
<mewrio> Who won?
<mewrio> tongue
<iisryan> Not sure yet
<iisryan> We're in the middle of it now
<BobProbst> if you have a question, mewrio, you can ask it!
<Fakeccs> Hey, mewrio
<gtrmu> i know at least one vote it sent in
<gtrmu> mine
<mewrio> Who's Fakeccs?
<iisryan> BTD
<gtrmu> jeremy
<mewrio> Oh. Hi BTD!
*** Fakeccs is now known as BTD
<BTD> Yup it's me!
<BobProbst> mewrio, do you have a question you want to ask Fintron or iisryan?
<iisryan> and/or
<gtrmu> gonna go now, best of luck to the both of you
<iisryan> Thank you
<mewrio> I ...don't really know what to ask
<BobProbst> Well, Alberta sent in two good questions so I'll post one of hers.
<mewrio> I haven't been paying much attention to it
<BobProbst> Do you feel you deserved to make it this far?
<kaffy> i'm gonna hit the road too.. good luck all!!
<iisryan> As vital as the others were to the team, I feel that there were quite a few of us that deserved to be here. I do think that I deserve to be here today but so did CCS, ILY, gtrmu, the list goes on...
<BobProbst> While we're waiting for Fintron, I'll post Alberta's other question.
<BobProbst> Do you regret anything?
<Fintron> I think I deserve to be here but there were also a lot of other players that deserve to be here
*** BTD [[email protected]] has joined #weirdal
<DarthProbst> WB
<Fintron> I don't really regret anything
<BobProbst> And iisryan?
<BobProbst> I have one question that I'll ask after iisryan answers.
<iisryan> Yes, I do regret breaking my alliance with gtrmu and i_love_yankovic. I would have loved to be here with either of them but when the alliance started drafting more people than was healthy (4), I could not trust it. I'm sorry things had to end the way they did, you're both great. Also, I regret not getting any of the answers right in the last challenge. I was planning, after gtrmu and ILY were gone, to go all the way with CCS but when Fin
<DarthProbst> Got cut off.
<iisryan> ok
*** DrSteggy [[email protected]] has joined #weirdal
<iisryan> Hi, DrSteggy
* BTD thinks this is a boring Final TC.
<iisryan> Well, then spice it up a little
<BTD> Nobody is getting mad at each other or swearing!
<BTD> What's with you guys?
<BTD> tongue
<DarthProbst> Get out the sword!
<Fintron> lol
<DarthProbst> ARG! TheBigOne! I'm POED AT YOU!
<DarthProbst> tongue
<DarthProbst> ...A moment of silence for TBO....
<iisryan> lol, Fintron! Get off the island before I force you off!!
<iisryan> tongue
<BobProbst> Final question.
<Fintron> Were on an island?
<iisryan> CCS just signed on YIM
<iisryan> he'll be here in a minute
<BobProbst> Ok, I'll ask mine then he'll get to ask his.
<iisryan> ok
<BobProbst> this was a boring final TC tongue
*** BTD is now known as CupCake
<CupCake> I'm heeeeeerrrrre!
<BobProbst> though the overall season was much better than S3
<iisryan> ...
*** CCS [[email protected]] has joined #weirdal
<CCS> k
<CCS> whew
<CupCake> Hi, CCS!
<CCS> sorry
<BobProbst> Alright, here's my question.
<iisryan> Hi CCS!!
<CCS> waht
<Fintron> Hola ccs!
<DarthProbst> NO! DON'T RAISE YOUR KNIFE TO ME, MICHAEL JACKSON! See, it's exciting!
<CCS> WTF!??! who is CUP CAKE?!?! who took my name?!?!!?
<iisryan> BTD
<CupCake> Who do you think?
<DarthProbst> BTD
<iisryan> Who else? tongue
<CupCake> Mwahahaha!
<CCS> BRUCE!
<CupCake> CUPCAKE!
<BobProbst> There were several twists in this season. Do you think that if they never happened, you would still be in the final two?
<BobProbst> If you're not Ryan or Fintron, be quiet!
<CCS> first you backstab me, then you take my name! next you'll take the way i wear my hat... NO! you can never take that away from me!
<iisryan> I believe I would be in the final 2, but with gtrmu instead of Fintron. The twists really helped Fintron out in a lot of places.
<Fintron> I think I might not be here if we didn't merge back to tribes after the 1st merge
<BobProbst> Alright. ccs, ask your question. Then it will be time to vote.
<CCS> hmm?
<CCS> what?
<DarthProbst> darn, that's too quick
<CupCake> Okay, my question is....
<CCS> we have to ask a question?
<CCS> he said ccs, not cup cake
<BobProbst> well, you're here, might as well
<CupCake> LOL!
<CCS> oooook
<CCS> what ever
<CCS> umm...
*** CupCake is now known as CCS_
<CCS> what were the most scaryest times in the game, and the times where you felt SAFE... and why?
<CCS> cheesy
<CCS> hard ones
<CCS_> Hehe! He said "hard ones"
<CCS_> tongue
<DarthProbst> ha ha, let's all point and laugh at CCS' double entendre tongue
<CCS> dont you mean I said hard ones
<CCS> lol
<BobProbst> LMAO
<DarthProbst> There's gonna be a big twist
<DarthProbst> Coming up
*** EvilDarthProbstClone [[email protected]] has joined #weirdal
<CCS> hmm?
<EvilDarthProbstClone> MUAHAHA!
<DarthProbst> And...there it is
<CCS> is anyone going to answer my question?
<iisryan> I don't remember the time exactly but the others in my tribe had a perfect oppertunity to vote me out, I'm glad they didn't. The time I felt safest was when I was finally out of the 4 person alliance, again, 4 people was too many to feel comfortable with.
<CCS_> I will. I was most scared when I thought ccs was going to kill me after I backstabbed him! tongue
<CCS> lol
<CCS> fintron?
*** CCS_ changed the topic to: Survivor 4: The Final Tribal Council: Guaranteed to Cure Insomnia!
*** DarthProbst changed the topic to: Survivor 4: You can cut the tension with a +6 sword
<Fintron> Well one time I thought I was definately going to go, and when I felt safe is when we went back into tribes after the 1st merge
<DarthProbst> :stern:
<CCS> ok
<CCS> well
<CCS> i guess its over
<BobProbst> Ok, after a 12-hour final TC, it's time for the jury to vote!!
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Closing statement:

The game is all said and through, now who are you going to vote for? Who brought an easier way to communicate to both of the Hibachi Dealer tribes? Who participated in all of the challenges (except one)? Who put the G in Bingo? I mean, if they had put the G anywhere else in the word, it could very well be Gbino!

Anyways, I guess it's kind of a round-a-bout way of saying it but I guess the whole point I'm trying to make here is...VOTE FOR ME!! :D A vote for iisryan is a vote for...Survivor...some Survivor history...yeah...
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fintron
Obsessed

Post by Fintron »

Fintron @ Oct 27 2004, 08:56 PM wrote: I never thought I would make it to the final 2.
Like Ryan said, I also met people in this game that I probably never would have met if it didn't happen. I'm glad that Ryan is with me in the final 2 and I've had a really fun time playing this game. I hope that everyone playing this game also had fun. I am also sorry CCS that you couldn't make it here tonight and please don't take it personally that I voted you out. And also like Ryan said, even if I do lose I still had fun and made some friends.

Vote for me!
My closing statement is just like my opening statement except I would like to add one thing:
Good luck iisryan and may the best survivor win! :Y
It's just like a mini mall!
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
===================

[Click here to get in the proper spirit of the game.]

iisryan27, Fintron, and THE JURY -- Welcome to TRIBAL COUNCIL.

Tonight is a very different situation than the past Tribal Councils this season. Instead of the remaining players (iisryan27 and Fintron) casting a vote, the seven jury members will be voting FOR either Fintron or Ryan to win Weird Al Survivor 4. The jury consists of:PManplus65gtrmui_love_yankovicWEIRDAlexis279Dr_eBayAlberta_27ccsyaoran
This is how we'll vote:

Each jury member will send me a Private Message through WOWAY with the name of the person that you want to win Weird Al Survivor 4. Please use their actual SCREENNAME [NOT their real name or any Survivor nickname you may have for them], so that it will be easier for me to tally the votes. Remember, after the results are announced, I will reveal who voted for who, so feel free to add any comments that you want shown.
NOTE: For this round, Tribal Council will officially end on:
SUNDAY at 8 PM Eastern Daylight Time!

If all the jury members have voted before that, the votes will be revealed sooner. You need four votes to win! Even if the deadline passes and someone has three votes and the other has two, it doesn't matter. I need to wait till someone has four votes before they can be declared the winner.

JURY MEMBERS: Choose between

Imageiisryan27
ImageFintron

It is time for you to vote.

REMEMBER: You are voting FOR the person you want to win!!!!!!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

It's time to reveal the results. Who is the winner of Weird Al Survivor 4? REMEMBER: Keep all chit chat (including congratulating the winner) in the Chit Chat thread!!!!

I only received five votes, however there was still a majority so I'm able to announce the winner now.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL RESULTS

The winner of Survivor 4 will get a set of "Eat It" singles from around the world. Contact Elvis so that you can receive your prize!

(Highlight the quote boxes to read the individual votes. Read one at a time for dramatic effect!)

iisryan27
Fintron
The other three votes were all for the same person. That person is the winner of Weird Al Survivor 4.

The winner of Weird Al Survivor 4...

Fintron

That's it! Weird Al Survivor 4 is over! Congratulations to our big winner, Fintron and our runner-up iisryan27! You both played awesome games as did many S4 participants. I can't wait to find out how many of you will be in All Stars!

The final host post will be posted soon. See you in All Stars! And remember to keep all chit chat in the Chit Chat thread! And make sure you apply for The Apprentice--the topic will be started soon!
gtrmu
Off The Deep End

Post by gtrmu »

congrats fintron
I was elected to lead, not to read.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

anthontherun @ Oct 30 2004, 10:15 PM wrote: REMEMBER: Keep all chit chat (including congratulating the winner) in the Chit Chat thread!!!!
:stern:
gtrmu
Off The Deep End

Post by gtrmu »

sorry anth, i saw that after i typed that. my bad :sorry:
I was elected to lead, not to read.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Here's your sole Survivor avatar, Fintron!

Who voted for who?

gtrmu: Fintron
ccsyaoran: iisryan27
PManplus65: Fintron
WEIRDAlexis279: Fintron
Alberta_27: Fintron

i_love_yankovic and Dr_eBay didn't vote.