Weird Al Survivor All Stars: Game Play

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

I'm speechless. So near, and yet so far. :( Well, it was a pretty cool ride anyway. I probably would have been beaten in the final two anyway.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Here is the official Chat Transcript from the Final Tribal Council Chat:

JeffProbst: WELCOME TO THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL OF "WEIRD AL SURVIVOR ALL STARS!"
JeffProbst: This is how it'll work.
JeffProbst: Each juror will get to ask a question or two to the two finalists.
JeffProbst: When the juror is satisfied with the answer, we'll move on.
JeffProbst: Then, I'll post the transcript in the Game Play thread.
JeffProbst: Each finalist will then post a final plea in the Game Play thread.
JeffProbst: Then, we will vote.
DrSteggy: ok
JeffProbst: First up is mewrio's questions.
*** JeffProbst is now known as mewrio
-*NickServ*- This nickname is registered and protected. If it is your nickname, type /msg NickServ IDENTIFY password. Otherwise, please choose a different nickname.
-*NickServ*- If you do not change your nickname within one minute, you will be disconnected.
*** mewrio is now known as mewrio2
mewrio2: Jackie, I'm aware this question is a big cliché, but can you justify stepping on so many people to get to where you are today (in Survivor that is)? If so, how?
DrSteggy: I signed on to play a game called Survivor. The object of this game is to get to the end of it
mewrio2: Is that your whole answer?
DrSteggy: no
mewrio2: Okay. Go on...
DrSteggy: so, yes, when it was going to advance my position in the game, I took advantages that were presented to me...after all I'm not playing "help someoen else win" :)
mewrio2: Mecca, as far as I am aware you were involved in an alliance or two. Answering truthfully, did you ever betray these alliances, or even consider it, in order to win?
TheMecca: No. I never, to tell you the plain truth, betray any alliance.
TheMecca: Or consider to
mewrio2: Okay.
mewrio2: Next question is for both of you.
mewrio2: Thanks to gtrmu and Cindybob for this question - why do each of you think the other person should win?
*** Driew has set the topic on channel #weirdal to TC is progress. No talking or an immediate kick.
DrSteggy: hm I got this last time....its a good question
TheMecca: I think Jackie should win because she actually PLAYED alot more than I did- I have a valid reason, because of my mom working and all, but when I had the chance to play I just... couldn't figure it out
DrSteggy: Mecca did remain loyal to me from the very first TC of the game
TheMecca: Oh, that too
mewrio2: Is that it?
DrSteggy: and loyalty is something valuable
TheMecca: That's it for me...
mewrio2: Okay.
DrSteggy: yes
*** mewrio2 is now known as JeffProbst
JeffProbst: Next up is Elvis!
Elvis: Jackie and Mecca, congratulations! If I couldn't be there myself, there are no other players that I would rather see in the Final Two than you two.
DrSteggy: :)
TheMecca: Thanks!
Elvis: Mecca, you chose the right alliance to stick with. You were with us from the beginning, and we never needed to doubt your loyalty to our alliance. You were our spy, and your votes helped us take out all of the most powerful players. We promised each other the final 3, and for you and Jackie, we delivered even better. You have a great chance to win now. You truly deserve to be here.
TheMecca: Wow.
Elvis: Jackie, you were the clearly the strongest and smartest player. You played the challenges hard, you used your alliances well, and you manipulated votes. It worked. You deserve to be in the Final Two more than any player in this game.
DrSteggy: thanks
Elvis: Both of you, good luck! I have no questions for either of you.
JeffProbst: Great!
JeffProbst: And guys...no copying and pasting Elvis's comments for your final pleas!
JeffProbst: :P
DrSteggy: heheh
TheMecca: Ahahaha
JeffProbst: Next up is spacedingo!
Dingo: OK
JeffProbst: Is that your question?
JeffProbst: :P
Dingo: This question is for both of you
Dingo: Were there times in the game where it seemed impossible to vote?
TheMecca: Hm.. Well, considering the alliance thing. No.
DrSteggy: no
TheMecca: (there's a comma at the end of alliance, BTW)
Dingo: Hmmmm.....okey dokey.
JeffProbst: Any other questions, dingo?
Dingo: Hmmm....I'm good
JeffProbst: Alright!
JeffProbst: Finally, anthontherun!
anth: Before I ask my questions, I want to congratulate both of you on making it here. You've both played well and deserve to be here. My first question is for Mecca.
anth: I've said time and time again that I don't like it when players fly under the radar, which I feel you did. So please give me three reasons why I should give you my vote despite my feelings about UTR players.
TheMecca: Well, I didn't REALLY go UTR.... My mom worked.
TheMecca: So... that's #1.
JeffProbst turns on the evil tribal chanting music....
*DrSteggy* I don't want to distract from the tension...but hte music is a funny touch
TheMecca: #2; I really worked hard to get here.
TheMecca: and 3... well...
anth: Two is fine.
TheMecca: Okay
TheMecca: Phew =P
anth: I didn't mean to be rude, but I just wanted some reasons.
anth: Alright, Jackie...Out of curiosity, when and why was the decision made to vote me off?
DrSteggy: As far as I recall the decision to vote you off was made the night you were voted off...
DrSteggy: and as to why...well, we didn't really trust you much further--I figure that if you were in my position, you would have pretty much done what you could to get far as you could...we just had the edge at the time
JeffProbst: Are you satisfied with that answer, anth?
anth: Yep. Congratulations to both of you and good luck!
DrSteggy: thank you
Driew: I've got a question.....
JeffProbst: Go ahead, Driew
JeffProbst: :rolleyes:
DrSteggy: nah its cool
TheMecca: Yeah, I have some time to waste
TheMecca: =P
--> anth If I get bumped out of here, could you please copy and paste this for me into the gameplay thread?
JeffProbst: Driew, ask your question
*anth* I can't copy it cause I'm in the Java chat
*anth* I'll tell Driew to
--> anth Okay
Driew: Jackie, I voted for you (the very first TC), and the next TC I receive a vote. Now I've been told that was Dave. Was that you and Dave's decision to do that ONE vote? So that when there was a tie I was voted off?
*** GIM ([email protected]) has joined channel #weirdal
Driew: Or was it just Dave
Driew: *Dave's
Driew: ?
DrSteggy: Dave and I voted for gtrmu the second TC
Driew: Hmm okay....
Driew: someone lied to me then. <_<
Driew: :P
TheMecca: Hah
DrSteggy: Ihave no clue who threw a vote for you at that second TC
Driew: And Mecca
TheMecca: Hm?
Driew: in your first season, you didn't even make it past the merge (as you said earlier), yet you managed to make it to the All-Stars. Did you feel like you were given a gift, by Jeremy, and do you actually feel like you deserved to be even IN SAS? And how much do you credit Jackie for getting you to the final 2?
TheMecca: Hm... to answer the first part: I think Jeremy said HIMSELF I was a "shock value" player
TheMecca: and for the second part: Hm... alot.
JeffProbst: I'd just like to clarify that Mecca DID make it to the merge in Season 3!!
TheMecca: ...the FIRST ROUND
Driew: Are you sure Jeremy.....
TheMecca: doesn't count for the all-stars
JeffProbst: Positive.
JeffProbst: Go check the first page of the S3 Game Play thread.
Driew: Mecca said he didn't.....
TheMecca: I spent like one challenge on the one tribe and then I was outsed
TheMecca: I dunno... whatevewr
Driew: well poey.
TheMecca has REALLY bad memories
Driew: :P
TheMecca: *memory thing
GIM: This question is for both of you.
GIM: If you could do either Season 3 or All-Stars over, is there anything you would do differently, and if so, what?
DrSteggy: hm
TheMecca: I would have aimed for the crazy Allie/Jackie alliance.. if I saw it coming
DrSteggy: No, I don't think so...I got to second in S3 and there was no way to change the ire that occured when I got that last immunity
DrSteggy: and frankly, I thought for sure someone would have killed me off by now, but I on;ly collected votes the first TC :P
JeffProbst: Are you satisfied with those answers, GIM?
GIM: Okay, I'm satisfied with both answers.
JeffProbst: Okay, I'll go post the transcript
JeffProbst: Then you guys can post your pleas.
JeffProbst: Alright, folks! This concludes the first half of Tribal Council! I'll copy and paste this into the Game Play thread. After I post it, you each need to post a final plea IN THE GAME PLAY THREAD. Then, I will post the Tribal Council announcement.

~Jeff Probst
======================================================
DrSteggy
Off The Deep End
Awards: Winner, Survivor All Stars

Post by DrSteggy »

Well, wow, what do I say?

I had a great time this round...overall it was more fun than my original season, certainly, and while I was sure I was going home early on, I find myself back in final two.

I'm not going to sugar coat things. I made alliances and broke them when it was my advantage to do so. I think its lame when people start apologizing for game play at TC...all of us were playing the same game, which was to get to be the last man standing, and I think that if the situations were different, all of you would have taken the same advantages I did. There was never a point where I would have been irked to get the boot as that would have meant I was honestly outplayed.

So...I thank you all for the opportunity to knock heads in some creative and fun ways--I am a very competitive person on many levels, and I had an excellent time in the game.

Jackie
"Positioning is everything in life." A. de La Hunta
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles
Off The Deep End

Post by TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles »

Final Plea

Hey folks.
First of all,
VOTE FOR ME

But here's why.

As many have said, I was the most spirited player EVER. Also, to clear things up, I most certainly did NOT go "under the radar". My mom works. Alot. Anyway. I really, REALLY worked hard to not only GET to the challenges on time, but also I worked pretty darn hard (to be honest) on every single challenge I could get to. Of course this meant by the time I was at any DECENT point in a single challenge SOMEBODY had won. So I basically didn't have a chance to actually WIN. Hence why some of you said I went UTR. So that's why all the absences. I was loyal to my friends, and even never betrayed due to somebody always picking at me to destroy said friends.

Finally, VOTE FOR ME.
The Office: NBC, Thursdays at 9.
If you're not watching, you're doing yourself great injustice.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

TRIBAL COUNCIL
====================

Click here to get in the proper spirit of the game with Jake Waters' nifty Weird Al Survivor theme OR click here to do it with the original Survivor theme.

JURORS -- Welcome to TRIBAL COUNCIL.

This is how we'll vote:

Voting will be very different this time! In previous Tribal Councils, you voted for who you wanted to eliminate from the game. This time, you'll be voting for who you WANT TO WIN! You are choosing the WINNER of the game. Please take the time to read the chat if you weren't here for it and to read the players' final pleas. Send the vote to ME via a PM. I will read the votes LIVE in the chat room at 8:00 PM Eastern on Sunday.

PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL WHO YOU VOTED FOR!!! LET'S KEEP THE SUSPENSE UP!

Click here for voting music!

THESE ARE THE TWO FINALISTS YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE FROM:

Image DrSteggy
Image TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles

You may start voting!

~Jeff Probst
==================================================
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Folks, there's been a change of plans. The final TC votes will be read on Saturday night instead of Sunday. I'll read them at approximately 8:00 PM.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

WOWAY'S TRIBAL COUNCIL

Welcome to WOWAY's Tribal Council! And now, the results of our highly scientific poll questionairre.

BEST SURVIVOR GRUDGE

In this category, there was a tie between:

spacedingo vs. his nap
and
weirdallie27 vs. DrSteggy

spacedingo could have most likely won every single immunity challenge in Season 1, that is if he could manage to stay awake. After dodging a bullet when the tribes merged, dingo took a fatal nap and missed the second individual immunity challenge. Fearing his awesome Al knowledge, the rest of the "Spatula Tribe" voted the dingo out.

In Season 3, Allie and Jackie had one of the tightest alliances in "Weird Al Survivor" history. They EASILY mopped the floor with the rest of their competition on their way to the finals. But when Jackie won the final Immunity Challenge and brought American Pie with her to the final two INSTEAD of Allie, a bitter feud began which would continue into the start of All Stars. As the two women began the season, they each rallied their troops and poised to take the other one out. Ultimately, though Jackie triumphed and Allie was the first All Star to be sent packing.

BEST MIA PLAYER

Again, there was a tie in this category! They are the only two MIA players to even have received votes. They are:

sarley27
and
Mr. Carl

sarley27 was a great member of the cast in the first season, until his sudden absence and lack of voting cost him the game. But when he began his run as host of Season 2, everyone expected great things from him. Little did they expect him to go missing for days at a time! :o Yes, it's one thing to be an MIA player. It's another thing entirely to be MIA as the host! Hence the reason sarley got so many votes!

Mr. Carl defied all the expected laws of Survivor. Despite not even participating AT ALL most of the time, he managed to make it to the final three! Of course, the only reason he got that far is because he was being used as a pawn by Bruce the Duck. But when it came down to the final three, it was decided unanimously that Mr. Carl would be booted from the game. Mr. Carl was the reason for the institution of the "Three Strikes and You're Out" rule in Season Three.

BEST SURVIVOR HOST

And the winner is:

Bruce the Duck!

Was there ever any doubt? I'm pleased to say that this was the ONLY category in which the winner was voted unanimously. In the two seasons that BTD hosted, the game was kept on schedule, the challenges were presented clearly and crisply with as few mistakes as possible. The games ran very smoothly the entire time. BTD also captured the essence of Jeff Probst's smarmy, cocky attitude and even managed to get a rise out of players from time to time. But most notably, and I really don't mean to blow my own horn here, but BTD was the one who pioneered the whole "Reality Show"-based games on the forum. The trend has continued with FIVE seasons of Survivor, with another one on the way, plus the premiere of "The Alprentice!"

BEST SURVIVOR TWIST

And the winner is:

Tribes Divide AFTER the Merge!

This was an ingenious twist devised by anthontherun for Season 4. While the twists of All Stars were surely just as devilish and sadistic, they didn't really GREATLY affect the flow of the game. However, the twist in Season 4 was solely responsible for giving ccsyaoran and iisryan27 the opportunity to dispose of their biggest threats at the same time: gtrmu and i_love_yankovic.

HOTTEST SURVIVOR HUNK

And the Hottest Survivor Hunk is:

Dr_Dad!

During Season 2, Dr_Dad was often known to strut around the camp of the "Radioactive Hamsters" in nothing but his shorts. It was enough to distract the others from the plotting and scheming. With his tight abs, hot buns, and perfect pecs, he was the model of Survivor manhood. Everyone admired Dr_Dad. Especially Driew_La_27.

Interestingly, a few of the guys chose not to vote in this category, while ALL of the women who voted voted in the next category. I'll let you draw your own conclusions from that. ;)

SEXIEST SURVIVOR BABE

And the Sexiest Survivor Babe is:

M3m3s3!

Nuf said! :inlove:

MOST ANNOYING SURVIVOR MOMENT

And the winner is:

The MIA Players!

Seriously, folks, this really annoys those of us who WANT to play. If you don't think you'll be able to commit to playing, please don't sign up for any of these games! Thanks! ;) This has been a public service announcement from the Department of WOWAY Reality Games

Greatest Survivor Moment

And the winner is:

Driew and the Shock Value!

Going into the merge in Season One, there was one thing that was crystal clear. Each tribe had their own alliance, with anthontherun leading the "Poodle" alliance, and Driew_La_27 leading the "Hamster" alliance. It appeared to be anyone's game. But there was a big difference between the two tribes. anthontherun had a very good control over his alliance. It was solid as a rock and he wasn't about to let outsiders into it. Driew, on the other hand, had an alliance that was flimsy. Even its leader was looking for other options and attempting to forge alliances with the other tribe. Alienating his own tribe members and trying to make a pact with anth would ultimately be his undoing. Anth and his alliance knew they had to eliminate spacedingo, but since he had won immunity, they instead went after the next biggest threat on the "Hamsters" tribe....Driew_La_27.

But of course, it's a lot funnier to say that he voted him out for "shock value!" :lol:

MOST DESERVING RUNNER UP

And the winner is:

DrSteggy!

She was so close, she could taste it! She and her partner Allie worked their way to the top, but when Jackie turned on her former partner, Allie vowed to get revenge. She managed to convince most of the jury to vote for American Pie, thus depriving Jackie of what was, according to you guys, a well-earned win.

MOST CONTROVERSIAL MEMBER

And the winner is:

weirdallie27!

Not only did she turn the jury against Jackie after having been stabbed in the back, but she also delivered what was and still is the most intense Tribal Council speech ever. She blasted Jackie and verbally attacked her for her betrayal in a way that left observers shocked and speechless. She's certainly one of the most memorable players we've had! But her attack on Jackie cost her when it came to All Stars, as Jackie was able to rally enough support to vote out Allie in the very first round. Thanks to Jackie, All Stars was deprived of some perfectly good drama! Thanks a lot! <_< :P

WHO WILL CO-HOST THE NEXT BIG REALITY GAME WITH BTD?

Kevbo1987!!!!

Join Kevbo and I for a great new game coming in 2006 to WOWAY!!!

WHO WILL HOST THE NEXT SEASON OF SURVIVOR?

spacedingo!!!!

Join spacedingo for "Weird Al Survivor Season Six," coming to WOWAY after the "Alprentice!"

And now, for the Final Tribal Council:

TRIBAL COUNCIL RESULTS

Click here to get into the proper spirit of the game.

I've now tallied the votes. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. That person is the winner of "Weird Al Survivor All Stars!!!"

I'll read the votes.

TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles
DrSteggy
The remaining votes are all for the same person. 

The winner of "Weird Al Survivor All Stars" is........

CONGRATULATIONS, DrSteggy!!!!!! You are the winner and champion of "Weird Al Survivor All Stars!!!!!!"

You can copy and paste this avatar into your avatar settings to celebrate your win!

Code: Select all

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/850810/DrSteggyWinnerAvatar.jpg 

And as for the Grand Prize....You have won 8 hours worth of Al television appearances on DVD! You can choose from anything from my collection and I'll burn it onto 4 DVD-R discs! Combined with the disc of ALTV/ALMUSIC interviews you've already won, that's 5 DVDs of Al goodness! Congrats to you! You earned it! :)

Well, that's it! That's the end of the game! I'll be posting a list of who voted for who each Tribal Council in a little while. Then, I'll make my final "host post" in the thread. After that, anth, when you feel everyone's had a chance to come by and congratulate the winner, feel free to archive these threads!

~Jeff Probst
==================================================
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

Congratulations Jackie!! :whoot:

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

And now, here is the complete voting record from "Weird Al Survivor All Stars." Oh, and BTW, Val Brentwood told me to tell you that she's very annoyed that nobody picked her as an Al's Buddies Reward! :P

TRIBAL COUNCIL #1

AlsGal27 voted for DrSteggy
American Pie - DrSteggy
anthontherun - weirdallie27
ccsyaoran - ccsyaoran
doggans - weirdallie27
Driew_La_27 - DrSteggy
DrSteggy - weirdallie27
Elvis - weirdallie27
Fintron - weirdallie27
Genius in Maine - ccsyaoran
gtrmu - DrSteggy
iisryan27 - weirdallie27
Kevbo1987 - weirdallie27
lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh - weirdallie27
M3m3s3 - DrSteggy
mewrio - spacedingo
PManplus65 - weirdallie27
spacedingo - DrSteggy
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles - weirdallie27
WEIRDALexis279 - weirdallie27
WeirdAlFanatic - DrSteggy
weirdallie27 - DrSteggy

Voted Out: weirdallie27

TRIBAL COUNCIL #2

AlsGal - spacedingo
American Pie - anthontherun
anthontherun - gtrmu
ccsyaoran - gtrmu
doggans - doggans
Driew_La_27 - gtrmu
DrSteggy - gtrmu
Elvis - Driew_La_27
Fintron - gtrmu
Genius In Maine - gtrmu
gtrmu - ccsyaoran
iisryan27 - anthontherun
Kevbo1987 - gtrmu
lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh - gtrmu
M3m3s3 - gtrmu
mewrio - gtrmu
PManplus65 - gtrmu
spacedingo - gtrmu
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles - gtrmu
WEIRDALexis279 - gtrmu
WeirdAlFanatic27 - WeirdAlFanatic27

Voted Out: gtrmu

TRIBAL COUNCIL #3: BASS PLAYERS

ccsyaoran - doggans
doggans - doggans
Elvis - doggans
Genius in Maine - doggans
mewrio - doggans

Voted Out: doggans

TRIBAL COUNCIL #4: GUITAR PLAYERS

American Pie - iisryan27
anthontherun - American Pie
iisryan27 - American Pie
spacedingo - American Pie
WEIRDALexis279 - American Pie

TRIBAL COUNCIL #5: GUITAR PLAYERS

anthontherun - iisryan27
iisryan27 - WEIRDALexis279
spacedingo - iisryan27
WEIRDALexis279 - iisryan27

Voted Out: iisryan27

TRIBAL COUNCIL #6: DRUMMERS

anthontherun - Fintron
Driew_La_27 - Fintron
Fintron - Driew_La_27
Kevbo1987 - Fintron
lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh - Driew_La_27
PManplus65 - Driew_La_27

Voted Out: Driew_La_27 (Due to previous votes)

TRIBAL COUNCIL #7: MEXICANS

Everybody - WeirdAlFanatic27

Voted Out: WeirdAlFanatic27....FINALLY! <_<

TRIBAL COUNCIL #8: DRUMMERS

No Votes Cast This Round - PManplus65 eliminated

TRIBAL COUNCIL #9: MEXICANS and BASS PLAYERS

anthontherun - Fintron
ccsyaoran - Fintron
Elvis - Fintron
Fintron - Fintron
Genius in Maine - Fintron
mewrio - mewrio
spacedingo - Fintron

Voted Out: Fintron
Quit: Kevbo1987

TRIBAL COUNCIL #10: COCKS

AlsGal27 - AlsGal27
anthontherun - AlsGal27
Elvis - AlsGal27
Genius in Maine - AlsGal27
mewrio - mewrio
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles - AlsGal27

TRIBAL COUNCIL #11: BANANAS

ccsyaoran - ccsyaoran
DrSTeggy - lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh
lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh - ccsyaoran
M3m3s3 - lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh
spacedingo - lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh
WEIRDALexis279 - ccsyaoran

Voted Out - ccsyaoran

TRIBAL COUNCIL #12: LEAD SINGERS

anthontherun - spacedingo
DrSteggy - spacedingo
Elvis - spacedingo
Genius in Maine - spacedingo
lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh - spacedingo
M3m3s3 - spacedingo
mewrio - spacedingo
spacedingo - Elvis
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles - WEIRDALexis279
WEIRDALexis279 - spacedingo

Voted Out: spacedingo

TRIBAL COUNCIL #13

anthontherun - M3m3s3
DrSTeggy - anthontherun
Elvis - anthontherun
Genius in Maine - M3m3s3
lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh - anthontherun
M3m3s3 - anthontherun
mewrio - anthontherun
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles - anthontherun
WEIRDALexis279 - anthontherun

Voted Out: Lex Van De....I mean, anthontherun

TRIBAL COUNCIL #13

DrSteggy - lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh
Elvis - lookathenumbersinIandlaugh
Genius in Maine - lookathenumbersinIandlaugh
lookathenumbersinIandlaugh - lookathenumbersinIandlaugh
M3m3s3 - lookathenumbersinIandlaugh
mewrio - lookathenumbersinIandlaugh
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles - lookathenumbersinIandlaugh
WEIRDALexis279 - lookathenumbersinIandlaugh

Voted Out: lookathenumbersinIandlaugh

TRIBAL COUNCIL #15

DrSteggy - M3m3s3
Elvis - M3m3s3
Genius in Maine - M3m3s3
M3m3s3 - Elvis
mewrio - M3m3s3
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles - TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles
WEIRDALexis279 - Elvis

Voted Out: M3m3s3

TRIBAL COUNCIL #16

anthontherun - Elvis
DrSteggy - WEIRDALexis279
Elvis - WEIRDALexis279
Genius in Maine - Elvis
mewrio - WEIRDALexis279
WEIRDALexis279 - Elvis

Voted Out: Elvis

TRIBAL COUNCIL #17

DrSteggy - Genius in Maine
Genius in Maine - mewrio
mewrio - Genius in Maine
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles - Genius in Maine
WEIRDALexis279 - mewrio

Voted Out: Genius in Maine

TRIBAL COUNCIL #18

DrSteggy - WEIRDALexis279
mewrio - WEIRDALexis279
WEIRDALexis279 - TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles

Voted Out: WEIRDALexis279

TRIBAL COUNCIL #19

DrSteggy - mewrio

TRIBAL COUNCIL #20: FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

anthontherun - DrSteggy
Elvis - DrSteggy
Genius in Maine - DrSteggy
lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh - TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles
mewrio - DrSteggy
WEIRDALexis279 - NO VOTE

Winner: DrSteggy
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

FINAL HOST POST

This has been a great season! It was a blast to host! Even more fun than the first season! As much as I loved hosting the first one and winning the second, this season topped both of them combined! But I couldn't have done any of this without the help of several people! Here now are just a few of the wonderful people that made "Weird Al Survivor All Stars" as successful as it was.

I want to thank...

Dr_Dad for being the Mark Burnett to my Jeff Probst. He helped test challenges and twists and even created a couple great challenges himself - "The Video Scavenger Hunt" and "Every Song Ever Written in the History of the World"

Jake Waters for creating the Official Weird Al Survivor Theme Song! Also, thanks again to Driew_La_27 for contacting Jake about the project.

TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles, Driew_La_27, and mewrio for being chat room bouncers during Tribal Councils and Live challenges.

Driew_La_27 for helping out with the last few chat room challenges! You were a HUGE help!

scottidog, algonacchick, Jigawatt, Orthography Enthusiast, weirdojace, and Akrovak for being such excellent judges during various challenges.

scottidog for helping with the images and the launch of the original "Weird Al Survivor."

WHiZZi, Bermuda, scottidog, Elvis, and anthontherun for running the forum. Without you guys none of these silly games would have been possible.

"Weird Al" Yankovic, Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Steve Jay, Jim West, Ruben Valtierra, Jay Levey, Mark Burnett, Jeff Probst, and the entire cast and crew of "Survivor" for inspiring the game!

The cast of "Weird Al Survivor" 1 - 4:

squishsquashgirl
algonacchick
SmileyGirl87
WEIRDALFAN27
yo
Driew_La_27
spacedingo
iisryan27
mewrio
Yankochick
WEIRDAlexis279
Genius in Maine
anthontherun
Waldo318
Dr eBay
ThewEiRdOne27
sarley27
Kevbo1987
Elvis
Mr. Carl
doggans
aintafraidofy3k
Miss Janine
lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh
M3m3s3
Dr. Dad
Bruce the Duck
ccsyaoran
stargazer
the42guy
alberta1
CurlyFries
Alberta_27
AlsGal27
American Pie
DrSteggy
WeirdAlFanatic27
weirdallie27
i love yankovic
Manda
stupidsurgeon27
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles
WeirdAbbott
tjorourke
CouchPotatoMan
gtrmu
I want a new duck
FINTRON
PManplus65
StXBomber
PsychoWardJester27

The other "Weird Al Survivor" Hosts, for keeping the game alive:

sarley27
anthontherun
Dr_Dad
Driew_La_27
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles
Genius in Maine

spacedingo for agreeing to host "Weird Al Survivor Season Six!" Coming Soon to WOWAY!

The following websites, which were instrumental in helping to create the challenges and graphics during the game:

www.google.com
www.villagephotos.com
www.alsongs.com
www.weirdal.com
www.weirdalforum.com
www.starwars.com
www.imdb.com

And finally, to the cast of "Weird Al Survivor All Stars:"

weirdallie27
gtrmu
doggans
American Pie
iisryan27
Driew_La_27
WeirdAlFanatic27
PManplus65
Kevbo1987
Fintron
AlsGal27
ccsyaoran
spacedingo
anthontherun
lookatthenumbersinIandlaugh
M3m3s3
Elvis
Genius in Maine
WEIRDALexis279
mewrio
TheMeccaOfAlbinoPoodles
and our "Weird Al Survivor All Stars" champion,
DrSteggy!!!!!

for being such WONDERFUL players this season and for making this game what it is! :Y

Thanks once again for everything, guys!

With this post, I retire my Jeff Probst persona.

This will be my last post as the host of "Weird Al Survivor." I leave this game in the hands of the rest of the forum members. Of course, I'd be more than happy to help any future hosts with challenges, graphics, judging, twists, or whatever else they needed. But as far as hosting Survivor goes, this is it for me!

But you can't keep a good host down! Be on the lookout for a reality game spin-off, "Robert DeNiro's Mole" coming sometime in 2006, co-hosted by Kevbo1987!!!!!

:whoot:

See you there! :Y

~Jeff Probst
======================================================