Weird Al Survivor 6 Gameplay Thread

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

Kayy911
Obsessed

Post by Kayy911 »

ok u2 if u could live anywhere in world where would u live?
Those who say nothing is impossible have never tried slamming a revolving door.
Akrovak
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Akrovak »

Kayy911 @ Aug 16 2005, 10:31 PM wrote: ok u2 if u could live anywhere in world where would u live?
I think you're only allowed one question, but I'll go ahead and answer ... probably Seattle. That way I wouldn't have to stay up so late during baseball season. :)
PMFL!
BigDogz2500
Occasional

Post by BigDogz2500 »

spacedingo @ Aug 16 2005, 05:43 PM wrote: To Dawg: Compared to most of the other players, you were a rookie and you made it this far by remaining in a very strong alliance. Please explain to this jury why you should be the sole survivor even though you never won a challenge.
I knew coming in to this game that I would have to attach myself to some strong players in order to win. I came to Ak and Sumo in the very beginning not knowing who would be loyal, but i picked good people to ally myself with, and yes it is in a big way because of them that I got this far. But more than that is was the way I played that got me here.

I think the fact that I didn't win any immunities is the reason you should vote for me. I played the game in a way that I didn't need to win immunity in order to stay in the game. I think this shows I was a strong player and worthy of you vote.
Here's BigDogz he says and laughs in that special way!
BigDogz2500
Occasional

Post by BigDogz2500 »

twinkieweinersandwiches24_7 @ Aug 16 2005, 05:48 PM wrote: Question for Dogz:

Who did you expect Ak to choose to go with him to the final two?
I honestly thought he would chose me, but I wouldn't have been a bit surprised if he chose Marlinsgirl. I came to him on the first day after that first challenge with the proposition of an alliance and he stayed true to the alliance throughout the game. But also the fact that I'm just a new guy around here makes his chances of winning sa bit better I think.
BigDogz2500
Occasional

Post by BigDogz2500 »

Kayy911 @ Aug 16 2005, 06:31 PM wrote: ok u2 if u could live anywhere in world where would u live?
I'm not really sure where it would be. As long as it wasn't a big city I'd be happy.
Kayy911
Obsessed

Post by Kayy911 »

only 1 question allowed? I got a bunch
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

As soon as both of them make their statements, our 7 active jury members can either ask a question to both (Or a different question for both contestants) or make a speech (Speeches obviously don't have to be answered). Anyone can ask at any time, you will not have to follow a specific order......but you only have one post to make your point.

And no offense, but since your questions don't really have anything to do with the game...
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kayy911
Obsessed

Post by Kayy911 »

thank you
samuraisumo
Off The Deep End

Post by samuraisumo »

Dingbat, are we gonna have the opportunity to discuss our strategies after the game is done?
My friends call me Sumo.

Al team member 62!
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Yes, the chit chat thread will remain open for a couple weeks after the game for congratulations and the like
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?