Weird Al Survivor Vii: Chit Chat Only Thread

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

You know, it's too big to post here...
So I will just post it on my site.

http://lamename3000.googlepages.com/BTS.doc
Silence will fall.
Mystik Tomato
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: All of them.

Post by Mystik Tomato »

Congrats DNFA!

I'd like to point out that I did NOT assume that LN and I were in an alliance. Ever. I just wanted a friend...
Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

There, there, that's okay... :)
Silence will fall.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

My question is was I only in as long as I was because I played so strongly toward the end? In other words, was there ever any intention to vote me out earlier but my Immunities kept it from happening?
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
WeirdAce
Occasional

Post by WeirdAce »

Congrats, DNFA!

If I would have voted which is what I was about to do since its only TUESDAY...anyway I would have voted for you.

Because I was upset at LN...
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

Wow.
I really didn't think that many people were upset with me (that is, if KnottyEmily and Patrick are the only ones who AREN'T mad at me)
I didn't try to single anyone out, really. And like DN said, it wasn't about the person, it was more about their Lumpy Spudness.

Obviously, KnottyEmily and Patrick forgive me for anything I did to them (if anything, go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong :) )
Jon and Kristine, I would have expected you to forgive me for anything I did at the END of the game, when I was friends with you in the game, (And I still want to be friends out of the game.)

I don't really know why Ace is "upset" at me. I played the game. I tried to be fair. I tried to be funny.
And he's now upset because I outplayed everyone. :) <- Joke. :)
Silence will fall.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Lamename, just to clarify I did not cast my vote for Elsa as a vote against you.
I thought you both played a great game, but that is hard to objectively say because you were both in an alliance so the great game you both played was canceled out by one another. In other words, I couldn't vote for you due to how well you played if you were both making every move together.
Elsa convinced me to vote for her with her last answer to my question.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Kristine
Off The Deep End

Post by Kristine »

lamename, i also didnt vote as a vote against you- she deserved it more, to me. that's all. its not from being "upset" at you.
http://www.kristinekreations.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NOW CASTING: Perform This Way, A WOWAY Fan Video
WeirdAce
Occasional

Post by WeirdAce »

lamename3000 @ Nov 28 2006, 11:00 AM wrote: Wow.
I really didn't think that many people were upset with me (that is, if KnottyEmily and Patrick are the only ones who AREN'T mad at me)
I didn't try to single anyone out, really. And like DN said, it wasn't about the person, it was more about their Lumpy Spudness.

Obviously, KnottyEmily and Patrick forgive me for anything I did to them (if anything, go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong :) )
Jon and Kristine, I would have expected you to forgive me for anything I did at the END of the game, when I was friends with you in the game, (And I still want to be friends out of the game.)

I don't really know why Ace is "upset" at me. I played the game. I tried to be fair. I tried to be funny.
And he's now upset because I outplayed everyone. :) <- Joke. :)
I dunno i can't remember why i was made at you but I know I was...

:lookaround:

lol.

I'm not mad anymore though...you played a good game :)
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

Ok good.
That's another load off my shoulders. Ace doesn't know why he's mad at me, and Jon and Kristine didn't not vote for me just to 'get back' at me :)

I too thought Elsa deserved to win.
I was shocked by the (perceived, be it wrong on my fault,) fact that people were so angry at me. I thought I played as fair as I could towards other people, especially with all the lies and confusion running around.

It was a great game, I enjoyed playing it with all of you. Yes, even Carol (Got to jab you somehow, :) ).

If anyone still has questions about the game, I will be glad to answer to the best I can. I will not continue my PM archive post/blog, but I will be happy to answer any individual quandaries. :)
Silence will fall.