Perform This Way

Moderator: Moderators

Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Re: Perform This Way (New song on YouTube)

Post by Teh Dingo »

I can imagine a scenario where the backlash is so strong, she'll BEG him to put it on the album.

And I hope he says no. :)
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
spmahn
Die-hard Fan

Post by spmahn »

the Dingo wrote:I can imagine a scenario where the backlash is so strong, she'll BEG him to put it on the album.

And I hope he says no. :)
A woman who is insane enough to go out in public wearing a dress made of meat probably isn't going to care about some bad publicity. Based on what I know about her, she's always seemed like she was a few french fries short of a happy meal anyways, so I doubt she'll even care.
Last edited by spmahn on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

It's an unfortunate thing for Al, especially having to give up a vacation with Nina so that Gaga could hear the song. She is such a piece of work. To make Al record the song and waste time out of his life for her nonsense. I wish Al had just steered clear of her to begin with.

I did like the song. I'm sure it will blow up all over the internet. Everyone will enjoy it. It will make a nice concert-only performance. BUT, I am partially happy that it wasn't release. Because I feel that it will be another Pitiful type of thing, where what Al creates next is 10 times better. I'm not going to state my opinion on the whole HRC thing because I don't wish to create another war on here toward me. But, yeah, thanks a lot Gaga...you're worthless.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.

Post by Teh Dingo »

Yeah, I do find it a little mean spirited (As mean as Al gets anyway), but Lady Gaga brings it on herself.

She made that nest, she should be able to deal with being hatched in it. She has far worse critics than Al
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Yeah she sucks, I don't know why he would do a parody of her anyways. On that note, I dont really like it, I like to hear a solo or some nice bass lines, this is wildly mediocre for Al and the band, I hope to gof they dont even do it live at least not till the album comes out. I would die if they played this and scrapped something classic in May, unless they kept the set the way it is and just added it, seeing how its not that long. Don't hate it cause it is Al but don't think its half as good as anything from Internet Leaks.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

the Dingo wrote: She made that nest, she should be able to deal with being hatched in it. She has far worse critics than Al
Another reason this kind of baffles me. Lady Gaga is known for doing her own thing and just not giving a smurf what others say. Why would she care about a Weird Al parody?
mrmeadows
Obsessed

Post by mrmeadows »

It's better than WYL.
mrmeadows
Obsessed

Post by mrmeadows »

weirdojace wrote: Another reason this kind of baffles me. Lady Gaga is known for doing her own thing and just not giving a smurf what others say. Why would she care about a Weird Al parody?
Which is why my theory is she knew she was going to say no all along, and just strung Al along because she's a jerk.
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

Yankomaniac wrote:I would die if they played this and scrapped something classic in May, unless they kept the set the way it is and just added it, seeing how its not that long.
I can see this possibly replacing "You're Pitiful".
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.

Post by Teh Dingo »

JEDM wrote:
Yankomaniac wrote:I would die if they played this and scrapped something classic in May, unless they kept the set the way it is and just added it, seeing how its not that long.
I can see this possibly replacing "You're Pitiful".
That'd be appropriate :)