Happy Birthday, Bermuda!

All about Steve Jay, Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Rubén Valtierra, and Jim West.

Moderator: Moderators

Cartunedude
Occasional

Happy Birthday, Bermuda!

Post by Cartunedude »

Wishing a very special "happy birthday" to our favorite drummer/webmaster, Mr. Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz!

Thank you for keeping in touch with us fans online through weirdal.com and this forum. Your hard work is much appreciated. And thank you for making it to AlCon III; your presentation polka'd, and it was a pleasure meeting you in person!

Best wishes, and happy birthday!

C-type

:stupid:
Some people study rocks for a living. Whatever.
Justmac
Occasional

Post by Justmac »

Happy Birthday Jon!

Thank you for all that you do, it is much appreciated.

Have a wonderful day.

Debby

Obbsesed
Occasional

Post by Obbsesed »

Happy Birthday Yesterday! Sorry I didn't say ie earlier. :bigups:

Peace In,

*me

stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

Have a very happy birthday, Bermuda!

Thanks for all you do!

-CindyBob

Andrew
Occasional

Post by Andrew »

Happy Birthday Bermuda, have a great one guy. Enjoy life as it is and have fun workin with Al as long as you can. To work with such a guy would be a privelage. I envy you..
Andrew
Hi, I used to come here when I was a little boy, but now I've returned and what a man I am.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

All right Andrew, you gotta stop. I dont know if you are trying to be funny or whatever, but you are just coming off as stupid. If you are going to post, please be respectful.

Mike
Andrew
Occasional

Post by Andrew »

ok, minnick27. I will stop but I want to ask you a question, have you ever found yourself saying random worthless things in life? Just to make you feel better? I find seriousness a problem sometimes and that's how I make myself feel better and hope to give someone a few laughs. Unfortunately, that's not how it always turns out. Especially when I go to a Weird Al fansite and hoping people would understand. With the misunderstanding I have been given here I'm not sure if I really hurt people with my "humor". I know what beeing made fun of is like and being hurt by comments is like, I was saying everything in jest. Just like Al does, I think you need a reputation in order to make such humor.

I'm sorry for all that I have done that may have hurt people in someway but if they could just realise that I was saying things in pure humor of the situation and not trying to hurt people.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Bumping this topic in honor of our favorite Drummer and Webmeister.

Best wishes on your birthday, Bermuda! I hope this tour season has been enjoyable to you. And I hope you enjoy touring in Australia. We'll miss you while you're gone, but the Aussie fans will take good care of you!

We love you Jon!

Anyone have some meeting Bermuda stories they'd like to share?

I met Bermuda at the SLO show. He was as approachable in person as he is online. Very warm and friendly. And he seemed to genuinely enjoy hanging out with the fans.

Whattaguy!
ccsyaoran
Obsessed

Post by ccsyaoran »

ah our drummer, our admisistater, our guy who annoys us by giveing unsolvible clues about the albums...... :lookround:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

(cues HappyBirthday1983)

HIT IT!!

-ccs, Cup Cake Sugarpie
Stupidhippie
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Stupidhippie »

Happy Birthday Bermuda or as my 2 year old daughter (who is a HUGE fan of you guys) says "Happy to day day!!" So "Blow out the candles and have a peice of cake!!!" We love you Jon. It just wouldn't be the same with out you. Sometimes I'm a day early sometimes I'm a day late I'm still always broke. LOL :P Happy Birthday!

Stupidhippie

Thanks for the correction Bobbi. I didn't actually know when his birthday was. I'm learning these things the longer I hang out here. Obsessed appologized for not saying it earlier that's what made me think I missed it. You'd think that as long as I've been listening to Al that I would know these things BUT (everyones got a big but :P ) I guess I just don't function that way. Thanks for backing me up there girlfriend!