Jim And Steve Fan Fiction

All about Steve Jay, Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Rubén Valtierra, and Jim West.

Moderator: Moderators

polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Yes, I'm working my story, be patient!

Okay guys, I have a little assignment for you all!
I need you guys to write a "Dear Ruben" letter. You know, like Dear Abby, except Ruben style? It can be crazy, it can be serious!

I can't go into detail what the letters will be used for but they are for the story that comes after the one I'm currently writing! For you who love Ruben, you'll like the next story so please! Start writing those letters! Ruben is waiting! Aren't you Ruben?
Captain Ollie: She's not your usual teenage writer.
crispy-gypsy
Addicted

Post by crispy-gypsy »

Do I have to write another one? He still didn't help me with my dog problem, you know! *glares at Ruben*
I like kids, I used to be one -Ringo

Not everyone can be a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Well gee Ghia! Ruben is a very busy man! Ever since school started he's had to do both his house chores and mine!

*laughs* Actually we sorta lost your letter...seeing that YAHOO DOESN'T SAVE CHATS! GOSH!

So yes, you'll have to rewrite it and make it way cooler than Ruben's donut collection.

:rolleyes:
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Steve dropped to his knees and motioned to Jim to do the same, then crawled away into a book store, behind some book shelves.
“Quick, we gotta blend in.” Jim whispered.
“How?”
Jim ran over to a book shelf and scooped up an arm full of books. “Hope you brought your credit card.”
“No way buddy, you’re flipping the bill this time.”
Jim shoved the pile of books into Steve with his, “Don’t argue, play along.” look.
Steve set the books down on the cash register with a grunt, sticking one hand into his pocket to pull out his wallet and using the other hand to push the books to a safer setting on the desk. There was a mirror facing the entrance which Jim and Steve had their eyes glued on, ready run. As the cashier starting scanning the books, an elderly lady walked on up, smiling.
“Fan?” Steve whispered.
“Doesn’t look like she knows who we are. Just smile.” Jim answered.
“Aw, how sweet.” said the lady. “Who are you buying those Barbie books for?”
Steve was taken aback. “Barbie books?” he looked down at the stack Jim had randomly handed to him. Sure enough, all of them were Barbie books. “Oh, uh, of course, Barbie books. Well, uh, they’re for my, uh...er..”
“His daughter.” Jim said, finishing the sentence.
“Yeah for my,” Steve looked at Jim, “...my daughter? Oh yeah, my... uh... daughter.”
“She’s just the cutest thing!” Jim said. “Gets it all from her...” he examined Steve. “I take it back. She gets it from her mom.”
Steve jabbed Jim in the ribs.
“Oh, and are you the uncle?” she asked.
Jim’s mischievous grin instantly disappeared.
But the woman didn’t wait for a reply. Instead, she burst into a one sided conversation all about her own daughter and seven other children. Jim and Steve started to feel a little nervous. It was quiet obvious that this lady was determined to tell them every single detail about her children from the time they were born to present. Considering the fact that it might take more than a couple of days, they decided not to stick around.
“Hey, what’s that?” Steve asked, pointing at an object behind the lady. When the lady turned to look, Jim and Steve darted behind the cash register.
“Uh, the line starts in front of the register.” the cashier noticed.
“Shh! Don’t give us away!” Jim whispered.
“Give you away to what?”
“To them.” Steve stuck his arm over the register and pointed.
“Those Amish people?” asked the cashier.
“Amish people?” Jim looked around the corner. “Oh drat, they found Al.” he winced. “That’s gotta hurt.”
“No, a group of female Raptors that are trying to kidnap us.” Steve replied.
“Fan girls?” the cashier sighed. “Why does it always happen when it’s my shift?” he knelt down, eye level to both of them and gestured at the men’s bathroom. “You should be able to hide in there if you crawl quick enough. We just upgraded our Anti Fan Girl system so you should be safe.”
“Anti Fan Girl system?” Jim asked.
The cashier let an embarrassed laugh. “We’ve had so many Fan Girl problems, we’ve had to add the new feature.”
“Well, thank goodness. Let’s move it!” Steve whispered. Quickly, they both got to their feet and darted into the restroom, locking the door behind themselves.
“Okay,” Steve said, catching his breath. “What do we do now?”
“Get creative. That door’s not going to last two minutes.” Jim instructed. “Even with the supposed ‘Anti Fan Girl’ system.”
“And they call this a vacation.” Steve muttered, mostly to himself. He pulled out his pocket knife and pointed to the ceiling. “Hey, you think we’ll be able to reached that?”
“That air vent? Yeah, sure. Nice thinking.” Jim climbed on top a toilet and began unscrewing the vent. “Alright,” he placed the knife down.“you’re taller, up you-“
SMASH!
“Good Lord, they have an ax!” Steve shouted.
“Come on ladies, they’re just through this door!” the mob’s leader exclaimed, her comment echoed by excited screams.
“Good grief, can’t you give these guys a break?” a male voice said.
The axing ceased.
“Stephen,” the leader growled. “How many times do I have to do tell you, stay out of our Fan Girl business.”
Stephen sighed. “Patti, ever since I introduced you to Al and the band, you’ve developed this unhealthy habit. You’ve got to stop! Steve, Jim, and the rest of the guys, they can’t even a moments rest without you and Ghia and Kylan here chasing after them.
“Your point?” Patti asked.
“My point is that you guys are crazy!” Stephen snapped.
“Oh? And what are you going to do about it?” Kylan asked.
“If you don’t stop, I’ll drop my pants.”
“Yeah right,” Ghia scoffed. “You’d never - AAAH! MY EYES!”
“Quick! Up the air vent!” Jim shouted.
Steve pulled himself into the air vent, then reached down to help Jim. Then, they began to crawl away, leaving Stephen and the unfortunate fans to settle their little problem. It wasn’t long before the air vent tunnel branched off onto two other separate tunnels.
“Uh...we have a problem.” Steve said.
“Which one?”
“There seems to be more light coming from that - wait.” he listened. “Did you hear that?”
Jim nodded. There was a faint sound coming from the left tunnel and it was getting louder every second, heading right toward the intersection.
“Oh no, do you think...?” Jim whispered.
“They found us? But that’s...”
“Impossible? Not for half crazed fans.”
kyky27
Off The Deep End

Post by kyky27 »

:lol:

HALF-crazed? Psh, more like completley crazed! :P
"Did you see Journey to the Center of the Earth?"
"I did!"
"Me neither...wait..."
"You had that planned didn't you?"
"..yeah.."
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

kyky27 @ October 03, 2008 06:46 pm wrote: :lol:

HALF-crazed? Psh, more like completley crazed! :P
true dat :lol:
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

DON'T DO IT, STEPHEN!!! :blink:
Silence will fall.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

polkarama27 @ September 22, 2008 01:11 am wrote: Thanks a million! And *laughs* no worries. She's actually going to be one of the cooler characters 8) Not that Jim and Steve aren't cool...or anything... :rolleyes:
Thanks again!
Okay, now you REALLY have to be nice to her: I told Diana this story was happening and she might lurk by to read it. :ph34r:
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

You told Diana?! Holy freedom fries, cool! What was her reaction? Did she like it? Wow, I can't believe you told her, this is so cool!

*dances around* :party:

How the heck did you get on the topic of my story? "Oh yeah, there's the crazy fan on WOWAY that's writing this fan fiction story about Jim and Steve....thought you'd wanna know."

You're my new best friend!
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

I just flat out told her, during the saying-goodbye-at-the-door bit. She seemed intrigued by the idea, once I reassured her that this was a sort of madcap Monkeeish romp, and not *that* kind of fanfiction (you know, the kind with Mary Sues and horizontality with inappropriate persons). She has an excellent sense of humor; I wouldn't worry about it.
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.