Close But No Cigar

Moderator: Moderators

KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

if Al reads this i bet he'd either be thinking ''damn, these guys are good'', because you're getting close to the truth, or he's pissing himself because some of the stuff is just crazy

wouldn't it be weird if he actually got inspiration from something posted here, but you wouldn't know if he was inspired by your guess or if your guess was close to what he was doing already....that's if he even comes here.....

*kinda off-topic*
are there any other WAY forums out there? this must be the largest one, surely
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

KnottyEmily @ Nov 16 2005, 05:04 PM wrote: are there any other WAY forums out there?
Well, this is really the only one that matters, seeing's how Bermuda, Jim and Al are all registered here, and it's the official forum.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Yeah, I'm guessing we constantly surprise Al and Bermuda with how investigative and speculative we get

I wonder if there's also some bitterness though, that secrets don't stay secrets for long.
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

Grom @ Nov 16 2005, 12:27 PM wrote: Well, this is really the only one that matters, seeing's how Bermuda, Jim and Al are all registered here, and it's the official forum.
so this is the official forum? i thought so but wasn't sure.....

but back on topic.....

that thing does look like stimpy 8)
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

It's not official; it's just the closest thing to official without Zomba running it.

I know someone mentioned a Jet video earlier that had animation but the song wasn't really that big. They did have a big hit with the easy-to-parody "Are You Gonna Be My Girl"; perhaps Al is parodying that song and for the video, is parodying the better video.
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aron
Obsessed

Post by Aron »

I have no clue what to think anymore, hehe.

It could be almost anything still.
Aron-- Only the second accordionist to ever sit in the trunk of Torsoboy's DeLorean. Al was the first.
-- Visit my art blog at http://aronjshay.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; --
i_love_yankovic
Obsessed

Post by i_love_yankovic »

this is getting really exciting! :whoot:

I wonder if this girl is in any kind of trouble for leaking this stuff? :?
Very tasty!
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

I would guess if Al had any problems with her at least leaking the info, he would've told her that when he told her not to leak the actual song. (And I seriously doubt he'd allow a picture either)

So I'm guessing she's fine :)
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

she didn't really leak anything anyway, she just shared that fact that she is working on Al's new clip, and showed some concept art......maybe if she outright told us what the clip was going to be, or leaked the song, then she might be in trouble, just a little bit.....

and yeah, i reckon Al would've made sure that she knew what information she had to keep a lid on....
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

KnottyEmily @ Nov 27 2005, 06:23 PM wrote: she didn't really leak anything anyway, she just shared that fact that she is working on Al's new clip, and showed some concept art......maybe if she outright told us what the clip was going to be, or leaked the song, then she might be in trouble, just a little bit.....
Yeah really, she probably thought she was being as vague as possible while still sharing the news. IMO, comparatively the Offspring were bigger spoilers about "Pretty Fly for a Rabbi" than Katie has been with this John K. animation.
All Things Yankovic
http://www.dohtem.com/al" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Can't breathe like that, can you??"

Make the Rock Hall "Weird" - http://www.rockhallweird.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;